Phoebe Home

1925 TURNER STREET, Allentown, PA, 18104

Reviews of Phoebe Home

bmw5029 May 01, 2012

My father was the person staying at this facility for a bit to recover from surgery for brain cancer. My father had no complaints about the facilities and my mother, who visited everyday for his stay, thought the same. Her only actual complain seemed to be cost - however, I really think that you get what you pay for in this sort of area. He had a single room with amenities such as an HDTV and lots of chairs for guests. Although his stay was short, it was indeed a pleasant one. When I visited, I found the staff to be helpful and kind. The facilities look very nice on the inside and outside. Meals were average for an assisted living facility. I didn't hear any complaints but there weren't many compliments on them.As a visitor, close parking and an easily found location are important to me also. This location is easy to find and has plenty of parking for guests. I would recommend this facility to anyone who needs assistance for a loved one.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Phoebe Home

Phoebe Home is an assisted living facility in Allentown, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Phoebe Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Phoebe Home