The Allendale Community For Mature Living

85 Harreton Rd, Allendale, NJ, 07401

Reviews of The Allendale Community For Mature Living

Nancy107739450 June 30, 2015

The staff were wonderful and very nice. My only problem with Allendale was it was such a large place; it would be too confusing for my aunt. It was a beautiful and clean facility -- I have no complaints. It was not modern, but not old, and I found it to be very hotel like. I was impressed.

Bob104321050 March 31, 2015

I would give Allendale Community slightly higher for social aspect. We were looking for my mom, and we were hoping that she would have activities and things to do; Allendale is a lot better than the other facility. The rooms are a good size. It is an older building, but it is well maintained.

Caring104567450 January 17, 2015

The Allendale Community was very nice. I visited this place. They did a nice job. The reason for the visit was that I was thinking about it in the future for me and my wife. The facility was very nice. It is in a nice area. The guy introduced us to them, and he explained things to us. I would recommend this place to others.

Maryjane2 August 27, 2013

My husband and I visited The Allendale Community. It was okay. It was not as nice as the other facility. It was a little prettier though. Their rooms weren't as big.

About The Allendale Community For Mature Living

The Allendale Community For Mature Living is an assisted living facility in Allendale, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Allendale Community For Mature Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Allendale Community For Mature Living