The Allendale Community For Mature Living

Reviews of The Allendale Community For Mature Living

Overview of Ratings

3.8

January 17, 2015

The Allendale Community was very nice. I visited this place. They did a nice job. The reason for the visit was that I was thinking about it in the future for me and my wife. The facility was very nice. It is in a nice area. The guy introduced us to them, and he explained things to us. I would recommend this place to others.

August 27, 2013

By Maryjane2

My husband and I visited The Allendale Community. It was okay. It was not as nice as the other facility. It was a little prettier though. Their rooms weren't as big.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About The Allendale Community For Mature Living

The Allendale Community For Mature Living is an assisted living facility in Allendale, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Allendale Community For Mature Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Allendale Community For Mature Living