The Allendale Community For Mature Living

85 Harreton Rd, Allendale, NJ, 07401

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Allendale Community For Mature Living

July 29, 2015

The Allendale Community for Senior Living needed rehab. It was not as clean or as nice as the other facility we went to. The rooms needed to be redone.

June 30, 2015

By Nancy107739450

The staff were wonderful and very nice. My only problem with Allendale was it was such a large place; it would be too confusing for my aunt. It was a beautiful and clean facility -- I have no complaints. It was not modern, but not old, and I found it to be very hotel like. I was impressed.

March 31, 2015

By Bob104321050

I would give Allendale Community slightly higher for social aspect. We were looking for my mom, and we were hoping that she would have activities and things to do; Allendale is a lot better than the other facility. The rooms are a good size. It is an older building, but it is well maintained.

January 17, 2015

The Allendale Community was very nice. I visited this place. They did a nice job. The reason for the visit was that I was thinking about it in the future for me and my wife. The facility was very nice. It is in a nice area. The guy introduced us to them, and he explained things to us. I would recommend this place to others.

August 27, 2013

By Maryjane2

My husband and I visited The Allendale Community. It was okay. It was not as nice as the other facility. It was a little prettier though. Their rooms weren't as big.

About The Allendale Community For Mature Living

The Allendale Community For Mature Living is an assisted living facility in Allendale, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Allendale Community For Mature Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Allendale Community For Mature Living