Paul Spring Assisted Living and Retirement Community

7116 Fort Hunt Road, Alexandria, VA, 22307

Reviews of Paul Spring Assisted Living and Retirement Community

Sandra13 January 30, 2013

Paul Spring Retirement Community was a little older facility, but it was efficiently laid out. It had a small kitchen and bathroom. The rooms were very sunny and bright and very nicely decorated. The residents I met during the tour seem to be very happy there. They have a lot of activities that would involve the family. They were talking about a "fall festival" thing that they were going to have that was for the residents and their families. However, the only thing I did not like was some of the rooms were quite a walk for elderly people to get to the dining room. It's an elementary school that was converted into an assisted living facility. But they do have people that would assist folks getting to and from the dining room. The dining area seems nice and the staff would also eat there with the residents.

bballstar45 April 25, 2012

While visiting a loved one in an assisted living community is never easy, during my visit to Paul Spring assisted living facility. I was pleased by the level of care and attention that was being received by my grandmother's friend. Although at first I had my doubts about the idea of leaving her to live there with other people who she wasn't familiar with, the friendliness and atmosphere changed my mind. The living areas look gorgeous and I myself would love to live there! During my visit I heard about all the wonderful amenities including a beauty and barber shop, fitness room and gym, and the chapel which I know made a difference in my friend's stay. Another plus is that pets are allowed. This greatly improved the experience for my friend as I know she would have been devastated if she had had to leave her cat behind when she moved from her home to the facility.

From Paul Spring Assisted Living and Retirement Community

Nestled on 12 acres in a residential community just south of Old Town Alexandria, Virginia we are known as the premier retirement community in the Mount Vernon area. At Paul Spring there is never a "buy in" or endowment.

Our generously sized apartments boast private baths and full kitchens. We even offer one, two and three month short-term lease options. With dining, entertainment, weekly housekeeping and maintenance services, life is easy! Paul Spring Retirement Community offers Residential Living and Assisted Living Services. Let us customize a package to meet your individual needs.

Features of Paul Spring Assisted Living and Retirement Community

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy