The Village At Alameda

8810 Horizon Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87113

Reviews of The Village At Alameda

September 30, 2016

By Julia266600

The Village at Alameda was very well maintained and attractive. The dining room was inviting. The apartments that we saw were nice-sized and laid out well. The hallways were nice and wide so there was plenty of room for motorized wheelchairs and scooters. The person who showed people around was very friendly, very welcoming, and very nice.

September 15, 2016

By Sally in Corrales

My husband, who has mild Alzheimer's, recently spent 10 days at Village at Alameda through their respite care program. His comment: "If I can't be at home, this is a good place to be," high praise from someone who has hated previous respite care locations. When we toured, prior to his stay, we were both impressed with the friendliness of the administration and staff, cleanliness, and quality of the food. During his stay, I was pleased to call his cell phone and have him not answer because he was out of his room participating in numerous activities. I believe their statement of "quality services that meet the needs of each resident" is truly a commitment of all who work there.

June 10, 2016

By William826032

The Village at Alameda was a nice, big place. The person that I talked to was very friendly and helpful. The community was in a nice location. People were able to move around. They seemed to have a lot of activities.

May 11, 2016

By JonoQCMDU

The people were perfectly nice, but the Village at Alameda itself was a little run down. Everything was fine but just seemed in disrepair. There didn’t seem to be that much going on, which was part of my concern.

May 11, 2016

By Carol123602050

The Village at Alameda was an excellent place. I'll give it 5 stars all the way through. The rooms were very nice, open, airy, and bright. The whole facility was nice and clean with good staff, good food, and good activities. They had somebody come in every Friday afternoon to play music and have get-togethers. During the week, they'd take the residents on a shopping trip and scenic drives.

March 28, 2016

By Camille10

My mom is staying at The Village at Alameda. I like that it is roomy and nice. They usually have a fireplace going. The one thing that is really nice about it is that they have a lot of activities and bring in a lot of musical singers, guitarists, and harpists. The food is good with a lot of variety, and if you do not like what they are having, you can select from a menu. It only costs $6 for a family member to come for a meal. Family members are encouraged and welcome. The dining area is very nice, light, has nice windows, and very nice paintings. It is open and friendly, and I like it a lot. The staff is very caring and friendly.

February 10, 2016

By APhillips1

The Village at Alameda was very homey, and quiet. They have a chef now. I was not too impressed with the community room. It smelled like cigarettes. The rooms were very nice, and they have nice big patios. The staff was friendly. They have cute homey activities like Christmas decorating. Parking was not an issue. They are making some minor changes so maybe then I can give them a higher rating.

November 06, 2014

By Caring95420450

Everything was great at The Village. They had a one bedroom, and it was a very nice place. The food was good. They had all kinds of things. They had arts and crafts, exercises, and they had talks. They had a bus that would go out once a week and take them on a ride someplace. All the personnel were very friendly.

December 30, 2013

By Pat43

My parents are at Village at Alameda. We chose this facility because it had the nursing care that my parents were going to need. The staff is very caring, helpful, and very responsive. The nursing staff is topnotch. My parents have a two-bedroom unit and this is the size of apartment that they needed. Their apartment has a wonderful view to where the balloons go up because it's just right across the street from Fiesta Park where the Balloon Festival takes place. They have a view of the mountain and that makes a pleasant setting. I've eaten there and the food is good and nutritious. They have specific times for their meals.

Photos of The Village At Alameda

Features of The Village At Alameda

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 13 To 1

• State Licenses: #2244

About The Village At Alameda

At The Village at Alameda, our mission is to deliver quality services that meet the individual needs of each resident. We deliver care in a manner and an environment which promotes dignity and quality of life. We pride ourselves in being a premier provider of Assisted Living services in Albuquerque, and we understand that this happens by touching one life at a time.

We have a dog park. We are also located next door to Medical Resort Skilled Nursing as well as The Balloon Park.

Map of The Village At Alameda