The Village At Alameda

8810 Horizon Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87113

Reviews of The Village At Alameda

JonoQCMDU May 11, 2016

The people were perfectly nice, but the Village at Alameda itself was a little run down. Everything was fine but just seemed in disrepair. There didn’t seem to be that much going on, which was part of my concern.

Carol123602050 May 11, 2016

The Village at Alameda was an excellent place. I'll give it 5 stars all the way through. The rooms were very nice, open, airy, and bright. The whole facility was nice and clean with good staff, good food, and good activities. They had somebody come in every Friday afternoon to play music and have get-togethers. During the week, they'd take the residents on a shopping trip and scenic drives.

Camille10 March 28, 2016

My mom is staying at The Village at Alameda. I like that it is roomy and nice. They usually have a fireplace going. The one thing that is really nice about it is that they have a lot of activities and bring in a lot of musical singers, guitarists, and harpists. The food is good with a lot of variety, and if you do not like what they are having, you can select from a menu. It only costs $6 for a family member to come for a meal. Family members are encouraged and welcome. The dining area is very nice, light, has nice windows, and very nice paintings. It is open and friendly, and I like it a lot. The staff is very caring and friendly.

APhillips1 February 10, 2016

The Village at Alameda was very homey, and quiet. They have a chef now. I was not too impressed with the community room. It smelled like cigarettes. The rooms were very nice, and they have nice big patios. The staff was friendly. They have cute homey activities like Christmas decorating. Parking was not an issue. They are making some minor changes so maybe then I can give them a higher rating.

Caring95420450 November 06, 2014

Everything was great at The Village. They had a one bedroom, and it was a very nice place. The food was good. They had all kinds of things. They had arts and crafts, exercises, and they had talks. They had a bus that would go out once a week and take them on a ride someplace. All the personnel were very friendly.

Pat43 December 30, 2013

My parents are at Village at Alameda. We chose this facility because it had the nursing care that my parents were going to need. The staff is very caring, helpful, and very responsive. The nursing staff is topnotch. My parents have a two-bedroom unit and this is the size of apartment that they needed. Their apartment has a wonderful view to where the balloons go up because it's just right across the street from Fiesta Park where the Balloon Festival takes place. They have a view of the mountain and that makes a pleasant setting. I've eaten there and the food is good and nutritious. They have specific times for their meals.

From The Village At Alameda

At The Village at Alameda, our mission is to deliver quality services that meet the individual needs of each resident. We deliver care in a manner and an environment which promotes dignity and quality of life. We pride ourselves in being a premier provider of Assisted Living services in Albuquerque, and we understand that this happens by touching one life at a time.

We have a dog park. We are also located next door to Medical Resort Skilled Nursing as well as The Balloon Park.

Features of The Village At Alameda

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Staff patient ratio: 13 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 50