Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque, NM

9151 High Assets Way N.W., Albuquerque, NM, 87120

Reviews of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque, NM

March 03, 2016

By Lauraney

My father lived at Lifespire West Side for 18 months. We felt the small number of residents (about 12) was perfect for his needs. Due to his dementia, he often presented special needs. The staff got to know him very well and always tried to accommodate those needs. We always felt welcome as family members to visit any time. They respected his dignity and cared for him until the day he passed away. We are thankful for the dedication of the owners at LifeSpire and thankful he got to stay "at home" until the day he passed. I would recommend LifeSpire to any family looking for a smaller, caring home like environment.

November 10, 2015

By Cynthia115848850

We chose Life Spire because of its location. The food and staff are great. It has been nice seeing the same people since my relative has been there. There's not a constant turnaround in staff. I haven't seen them do a lot of activities, though, but overall we're happy.

August 17, 2014

By Viola2

We have already placed my mother at Life Aspire. We chose this community because it wasn't as large as some of the other ones I went to and it wasn't a residential facility. It was of medium size and they take up to 20 residents. I just felt that my mother was going to get a little bit more specialized care there. My overall experience with the staff has been very positive so far. They make you feel very comfortable and they take care of whatever you need. The rooms are very nice. We have seen quite a few and they are very personalized. They allow you to go in and do whatever you want to make the residents feel at home and comfortable. Every morning, they take them out and they do little exercises outside. They have different little art projects once every week. They also put all the women in the dining room once every two weeks and they give them little manicures to make them feel really special. Their food is very good and very nutritious. I tried to go at different times for different meals and everybody is just enjoying their meals. As a whole, I just like the overall feeling of this place -- they make you feel right at home. They make you feel that this is your parent's home and you are allowed to go at any time without restrictions.

Photos of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque, NM

Services & Amenities of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque, NM

• Fee Structure Extra: $500 Entrance Fee (Non Refundable)

• Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 65
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque, NM

Welcome to Life Spire Assisted Living & Memory Care

A Premiere Assisted Living Community in Albuquerque, New Mexico

At Life Spire Assisted Living, we are passionately committed to providing unsurpassed care with the highest level of quality service. It is our mission to provide superior elder care in a safe, supportive residential environment that promotes health, independence and social interaction.

LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED

Albuquerque

Our Albuquerque residence is nestled within a safe neighborhood thriving with life. It is conveniently located on the west side, just off of Paseo del Norte west of Coors, minutes away from Lovelace Westside Hospital

Rio Rancho

Our Rio Rancho residence is pet-friendly and located within a quiet, but growing residential area. It is conveniently located within walking distance of Presbyterian Rust Medical Center

Both of our ideally-located elder care facilities are tucked away within the heart of community living. They have 24-hour staff support and care, are furnished with modern appliances and designed to create a comfortable home atmosphere. Both private and semi-private rooms are available.

Life Spire Assisted Living is about whole life care, which means that we provide services for residents from the time they begin to need assistance through end-of-life care. Our compassionate staff and 24/7 on-site nurses are here to provide exceptional health monitoring and care while promoting independence. Our whole life care includes:

• Assisted living
  • Alzheimer’s Care
  • Dementia care

Our many amenities, personalized custom services and special assistance programs help us make sure your elderly loved one gets the care and attention they need to have a happy, healthy and fulfilling life. We are constantly striving to improve our services day–by-day and working to support our residents in reaching their dreams and aspirations.

At Life Spire Assisted Living in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, our residents’ comfort, safety and happiness are our primary concern. The services we offer assist us in our dedication to provide our residents with the best care possible while maintaining a warm and home-like atmosphere.

Services

At Life Spire Assisted Living, our services and amenities are all about promoting health, independence and social interaction.

Our services include:

• 24-hour staff support and care
  • Medication assistance
  • On-site nursing staff available
  • Full-service dining program prepared fresh and served by our friendly, well-trained staff.
  • 2 nutritious and balanced needs a day
  • Meal plans crafted around special dietary needs
  • Snacks available
  • Flat linen and personal laundry services
  • Arranged transportation
  • Assistance with adaptive living skills
  • Bathing, Grooming, Dressing
  • Phone calls
  • Nutritional intake
  • Fitness and wellness
  • Pet care services at our Rio Rancho location.
  • 24/7 staff-monitored emergency response system
  • Our medication records are constantly monitored by a consultant pharmacist who has 24/7 access.

All of our services are part of our commitment to help your loved one stay healthy and thrive as a part of our vibrant community.

The Best in Assisted Living in Rio Rancho and Albuquerque

At Life Spire Assisted Living, we are passionately committed to providing unsurpassed service and care of the highest quality and value in a safe, supportive residential environment. Contact us today to find out more about Life Spire Assisted Living!

1/7 Staff ratio, Multifaceted care, Engaging care, Professional medical care, Safe care. Locally owned and operated

Map of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque, NM