Brookdale Geary Street

2445 Southeast Geary Street, Albany, OR, 97322

Reviews of Brookdale Geary Street

Rick23 June 19, 2014

I thought Wynwood was very nice. It was relatively new, and they were constructing more buildings. I had a tour, but I didn't taste the food. However, I thought they were kind of pricey for what they offered.

dbh211 July 11, 2012

My grandmother was very particular when it came to what assisted living residence she stayed in. Wynwood of Albany was the eventual winner because of its well cared for grounds, amply stocked art room, and the quality of the food. She also got to decide if she wanted to go down to the dining room for dinner or stay in her room and she appreciated the choice.I found the facility clean and staffed by cheerful, knowledgeable people. The gift shop in particular was run far better than the other such stores in my grandmother's previous residences.My only complaints were the noise in the rec area (the televisions were often too loud and competing with each other) and the limited options when it came to off site entertainment. My grandmother had no real interest in joining in on these outings anyway, so it was of no consequence to her.Overall I would recommend Wynwood of Albany, particularly in the case of extremely limited mobility residents. Lots of good places to sit and chat.

saveslives August 21, 2011

I would NEVER put a loved one in this facility. They not only give your loved one the wrong medicines, but they are very likely to never give them their prescription medicinejjs. Hope that they are not homebound, stuck in their apt, not able to go down for their meals. They are likely to never get their meals delivered to them, or given meals that they can't chew or digest. If they fall down, they usually won't be discovered for quite some time. The trash is piled up for days, rodent infestion is most likely to happen as they do not clean the apts, even tho you pay them for that service. I would never again put a loved one in that facility. They are being investigated even as I write. Stay away from this facility.

From Brookdale Geary Street

Brookdale Geary Street provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Geary Street