Waters Edge Lodge | Alameda, CA

801 Island Drive, Alameda, CA, 94501

Reviews of Waters Edge Lodge | Alameda, CA

Sarah Oconnell December 22, 2015

I love this house and the people are so nice & helpful. They take good care of us. We have plenty of things to do. The food is good. The people who work here are caring and helpful.

F. Kofranek December 19, 2015

Waters Edge Lodge welcomes residents as family. All staff knows each resident and cheerfully assist them. I’ve lived at The Lodge for 2 ¼ years. I’m 93 years old and I hope to live to 100 years on this warmth and caring community.

Mitzi5 December 16, 2015

Waters Edge Lodge is a wonderful residence for seniors who are mobile. It is close to a small shopping centre and along a beautiful waterway. The staff is exceptional and there are many activities that residents can participate in. The fees are reasonable. My father was here for 8 years and was well cared for.

Caring78656350 April 30, 2014

We're very happy with the service at Waters Edge, and we think that they are very attentive and kind. My mom's room is small, but she has a very nice view. She likes the food, so I would say that the food is OK. They have music every day, they have various classes, and they have outside events that they organize. I like the location because it is close to my home. I talked to some other family members who had their parents there, and I got really personal feedback. I like the size: not too big, not too small.

From Waters Edge Lodge

The Lodge is nestled in a unique and peaceful setting on the lagoon of Harbor Bay. Our 101 apartments provide a warm and familiar atmosphere where residents can maintain an independent and active lifestyle. We offer an extensive list of programs and activities, creating a stimulating social atmosphere where friendships develop and thrive. Residents may also enjoy the many walking trails in the community or visit one of the many professional services, cafes, shops and major stores at Harbor Bay Landing Shopping Center located next door.

With our caring staff, beautiful gardens, majestic views overlooking the lagoons, and an exceptional activities program, The Lodge has set an industry standard in residential care for more than 20 years.

Features of Waters Edge Lodge

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Hiking trails
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Nurse on site from 8am-11pm everyday

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• State License(s): 11440777