Brookdale Bath

101 N. Cleveland/Massillon Road, Akron, OH, 44333

Reviews of Brookdale Bath

Caring96015250 October 31, 2014

I am currently at Brookdale Place of Bath. The staff has great attitude, it's not just enough of them. The food is pretty good really. They just need more staff. Sometimes you don’t get serve for long, long time because they don’t have enough people.

Caring5568 October 03, 2014

Brookdale Place of Bath was clean and attractive, but it wasn't what we were looking for. The staff was lovely, they were very helpful, and it wasn't them that didn't make us want to put my mom there, it just wasn't a good match for her. I did see their menu, and it was very good.

Rhonda10 July 19, 2014

The residents at Brookdale Place do not seem active at all. My aunt is 80 years old, but these people seem much older. From what I could see, the people working there are very kind and gracious. The rooms are fine. They had great common areas, but it just looked like it needed some attention. The wallpaper is peeling. It just looked a little tired to me. There is an odor, like a cleaning odor. It's not a bad odor. I know that accidents happen, but that was kind of off-putting to me.

Linda89005150 April 01, 2014

Mom is in Brookdale. The people there are very caring. They keep her clean, and they're very nice to her. Their main concern is the residents. That's all I care about. It's well-kept, it's bright, and it's a nice size. She has her own private bathroom and a little kitchenette. They have all kinds of activities. They take them out, and they go out.

Patricia32 September 26, 2013

We also visited Sunrise and we thought it was also a beautiful facility and we loved it, but then again it was the money issue why we didn't go there. It was a beautiful facility and the rooms are spacious. The people were very kind and very nice. If you got the money, this would be the facility that I would recommend.

Kay14 August 01, 2013

My mom is doing really well at Brookdale Place of Bath. The rooms are really nice. They had a little patio where they can sit. They seem like they do a lot of activities and I think mom has been doing more than she ever has. They have art activities. They go out to parks. The staff seems very nice, very profession and very caring. They have always been communicative with us. They call us when anything is wrong. They are very responsive. Everybody seems to have a nice sense of humor. The food is good and their dining room is nice. It's a locked facility and an alarm goes off when a person takes too long to get to the door. But it's a pleasant place and I recommend them to others.

caring4110 July 24, 2013

My mother liked Brookdale Place of Bath very much. What she liked the best was that it was small. I think there were only between thirty four to forty four residents there. They were close to our home. We've met all the staff; the nursing, the director, everyone on the board, and she liked everyone very much. It was very clean. They showed us several different types of rooms and we had no problem going there.

From Brookdale Bath

Brookdale Bath provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Bath

• 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class. At Brookdale we work with the residents to provide activities tailored to their specific interests.

• Staff patient ratio: 6 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: State of Ohio Department of Health

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Bath