Brookdale Bath

Overview of Ratings

3.9

April 01, 2014

By Linda89005150

Mom is in Brookdale. The people there are very caring. They keep her clean, and they're very nice to her. Their main concern is the residents. That's all I care about. It's well-kept, it's bright, and it's a nice size. She has her own private bathroom and a little kitchenette. They have all kinds of activities. They take them out, and they go out.

September 26, 2013

By Patricia32

We also visited Sunrise and we thought it was also a beautiful facility and we loved it, but then again it was the money issue why we didn't go there. It was a beautiful facility and the rooms are spacious. The people were very kind and very nice. If you got the money, this would be the facility that I would recommend.

August 01, 2013

By Kay14

My mom is doing really well at Brookdale Place of Bath. The rooms are really nice. They had a little patio where they can sit. They seem like they do a lot of activities and I think mom has been doing more than she ever has. They have art activities. They go out to parks. The staff seems very nice, very profession and very caring. They have always been communicative with us. They call us when anything is wrong. They are very responsive. Everybody seems to have a nice sense of humor. The food is good and their dining room is nice. It's a locked facility and an alarm goes off when a person takes too long to get to the door. But it's a pleasant place and I recommend them to others.

July 24, 2013

By caring4110

My mother liked Brookdale Place of Bath very much. What she liked the best was that it was small. I think there were only between thirty four to forty four residents there. They were close to our home. We've met all the staff; the nursing, the director, everyone on the board, and she liked everyone very much. It was very clean. They showed us several different types of rooms and we had no problem going there.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Bath

Features of Brookdale Bath

• Licenses: State of Ohio Department of Health

About Brookdale Bath

Brookdale Bath provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Bath