Cumberland Village

Overview of Ratings

4.7

July 18, 2011

By TypC4mpy

I have visited this facility a couple of times. I spent time in their Alzheimer's wing visiting a couple of parishioner's from my Church. The staffs were all very friendly and the facilities were very clean. They also had an excellent activities program for the residents that also ensured that they had sufficient supervision to ensure that they did not wander outside of the controlled environment. I also visited with a parishioner that had recently lost her husband. Everyone was worried how she would adapt because her and her late husband had been married for a long time. When we visited her, she was very comfortable with the living arrangements. Not only was she extremely pleased with the facilities and activities provided, but the staffs were very supportive of her recent loss of her husband. I have heard similar reviews from a number of other people in our area about Cumberland Village being the top rated facility in the area.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Cumberland Village

Cumberland Village is an assisted living facility in Aiken, SC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cumberland Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cumberland Village