Meadowbrook Senior Living | Assisted Living

5217 Chesebro Rd., Agoura Hills, CA, 91301

Reviews of Meadowbrook Senior Living | Assisted Living

Rosie4 September 30, 2015

Meadowbrook was very clean, and the people were very nice. The man, I spoke to was one of the sales people, he was very nice, very thorough, and understood without a doubt that I wasn’t ready to put my husband in a place like that yet. The room where they were eating is just four blank walls, and people sitting there were just staring often to space, with some of them eating, and some of them not.

Anonymous111614950 August 21, 2015

The marketing director of Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills gave me a tour, and I was very impressed. It would probably be my first choice. The rooms and apartments were lovely. It was built to be an assisted living. It was never converted from something else. The bathrooms had flat floors where you do not have to step up to go into the shower, and that was one thing that impressed me. The dining room was lovely. It was cheerful and happy. The marketing director was very helpful. They had lots of activities like walking clubs, games, movies, and field trips. I think my mother would not want to do any of those, but I was very pleased to see that all of those things were offered.

Lyn12 August 06, 2015

My mother is in Meadowbrook. It is very welcoming. The staff is caring. The rooms and the bathrooms are in good size. The dining room set up is fine, and the meals are OK. They have activities like bingo, history lectures, movies, some outings to stores in the neighborhood, and sing-a-longs. They do celebrate all the holidays, and they do that very nicely. They have lots of activities. I like its proximity to my home. I do not have any negative so far, and my mom has been there a couple of months now.

anonymous100488750 January 21, 2015

Meadowbrook had a wonderful feel. You would not know you were going into an assisted living facility. It was like a condominium complex or a residential facility. It was very clean, very welcoming, open, and spacious. It had gardens and a lovely restaurant. The receiving staff was very excellent and very informative. We ended up not moving our father there. not because we did not want to, but because we are in the middle of trying to get some funding. Many residents were in the activity center, and they looked very happy with the activity director. One thing I really liked was they had a wall of honor for veterans because my father-in-law is a veteran.

C. Long December 07, 2013

I found Meadowbrook to be what we needed to move my sister from another more expensive assisted living facility. She had hoped to find a place that had the same amenities and opportunities that she had - she found this at Meadowbrook. She downsized to a large studio apartment which has all the space she needs now. She was also able to keep her little dog. I would definitely go there if I needed to.

Todd Rex June 30, 2013

New manager and corporation. Squeezing every penny out of this place. Good for them, no so good for living conditions. Get behind the grand entrance and take a really good look around. Its an institution not a home away from home.

From Meadowbrook Senior Living

When you come to Meadowbrook Senior Living in Agoura Hills, California, the extraordinary services and amenities are all part of the overall experience of what senior living should be. Our goal is to give you more time to pursue those activities you love. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed, and the ambience embraces the uniqueness of the casual local culture with the peace of mind knowing that helping hands are never far. Our dining, activities, services and staff are the things that create the Meadow-brook experience.

Features of Meadowbrook Senior Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental