Starting At: $4800

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Provision Living at Webster Groves

Provision Living Vision

Provision Living at Webster Groves is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community located in the heart of Webster Groves, Missouri. Provision Living offers a variety of monthly rental apartments that were designed specifically for senior living.

Residents at Provision Living enjoy a variety of services and amenities that go along with their monthly rent:

• 3 meals served daily in the dining room
  • scheduled transportation to shopping, outings and appointments
  • housekeeping, linen service, laundry and maintenance
  • a full activity program with social events, outings and entertainment
  • supportive services based on an individual care plan that focuses on the needs and preferences of the resident.

Reviews of Provision Living at Webster Groves

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 7 Reviews

Posted by a fellow reviewer November 06, 2014

I did like Provision Living. It was nice, but we liked the other facility better because there was more room and we are in Jefferson County, not St. Louis. The dining room was very nice and the rooms were more like apartments. The facility was very, very nice and the staff was very nice all the time.

Posted by a fellow reviewer February 28, 2014

Provision Living is well-kept. The environment seemed to be nice. There's a lot of in-house activities and enough stuff going on in the building to keep mom quite busy. They have scheduled things for the residents to leave and go outside to do different things. She'll have assistance with anything that she decides she wants to do. The room seemed to be fine. I think it's just about enough for what she needs.

Posted by a fellow reviewer February 28, 2014

It's a very nice place. The staff has been most accommodating at Provision Living at Webster Groves and they are very kind to my mom. She has been there a little over a month and we are still trying to get some things ironed out, but the facility is brand new. It is only about a year and a half. I think it opened on August of 2012. The physical facility is very nice. The room that she has is a studio and it is large which is very nice too. It accommodates her very well. They have a lot of activities which she is trying to participate in. They have a great exercise program. They also have a happy hour every Friday with live music. The food has been very good for her.

Posted by Lucky Stars December 21, 2013

I can't imagine a better place than this! It is a very nice facility, with gracious and warm staff. The memory floor has full access to all activities and places that are associated with the assisted living facility. It is in a vibrant neighborhood, where people can go on walks to neighborhood venues. I feel so fortunate to have found this place for my father to live and be cared for.

Posted by a fellow reviewer October 23, 2013

Provision Living was a very nice place and it was very clean. I thought it was a very good first experience to see what was going on in that kind of community because I wasn't familiar with it at all and they gave me lots of good information. I was impressed. The only problem for my needs for my mother was that they were too far away. They only have studio apartments and we were looking for at least a one-bedroom, and all of theirs were a two bedroom. They're kind of limited in terms of floor plan choices. As far as I can remember, they had an activities room, a small library, and a chapel.

Posted by Marcia4 May 29, 2013

We chose Provision Living for my mom because of the location and what they had to offer. The facility was brand new so it had a lot of positive aspects for us. The staff were really friendly and outgoing, I thought it was a really good match. The rooms were very spacious and the one she has was never lived before so it was all clean and nice. The dining room was great and even the food was fine. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

Posted by mlm58 April 29, 2013

I am very unimpressed with the oversight in the memory care unit. Not enough staff in AL either.

Location of Provision Living at Webster Groves

Features of Provision Living at Webster Groves

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Vegetarian

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Maximum rate: $7,300/month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $6,000/month

• Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: ALF2
  • State License(s): 28242

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.