Brookdale Adrian

1200 Corporate Drive, Adrian, MI, 49221

Reviews of Brookdale Adrian

August 13, 2013

By Suzanne12

Grand Court didn't have a memory care unit. It's a very nice, clean looking place, but it didn't have what our father needed.

February 23, 2013

By Victoria3

The staff is really nice at Grand Court Adrian, and everybody in my town seems to recommend them highly. My grandmother has been there for about five months now. She's 88. She loves it there and she's very happy, and so am I. It's in a country, it's subtle, clean, and nice. But it's not over the top. We've seen some of the places that were too fancy and it just wasn't comfortable. Grand Court feels like your home. They get three meals a day, laundry service, and cleaning service once a week. They also have activities for the residents. Although the food could be a little bit better.

August 28, 2012

By edowling80

I went there to visit my grandpa.It is in the nice town of Adrian. I have been there many times and have always been impressed.The staff there has always been kind and concerned.They go out of their way to make residents and visitors feel welcome.You can tell they really care about the people they are taking care of.The facility is always clean and has an uplifting atmosphere. They are always having activities for the residents so they can socialize with each other. They take pride in making sure their residents feel at home and comfortable.My grandpa always says how sorry he is that he waited so long to move in there.He says he is having so much fun there he does not ever think about leaving.Overall my experience has been great.I have no issues with the Grand Court and would recomend this facility to any one I know.

June 29, 2012

By kshamrock20

I recently had a great uncle who passed away, but he had stayed a short time at Grand Court Adrian, which is aptly located in Adrian, Michigan. I visited this home twice in a three week span. I have been to quite a few different assisted living homes and this one is way up there on the list. It is actually quite luxurious. I never asked how much this home cost to stay in, but it is a beautiful establishment that seems more like an apartment complex that is located in a rural area. Adrian is a great town. It's small and friendly and Grand Court takes on the relaxed personality of the community around it. I highly recommend this home, if you are able to afford it. Most of the residents seemed to have little physical issues, yet the staff was fantastic and very attentive. This is a top notch facility. I hope that this place isn't too expensive by the time I get old and need assistance.

Features of Brookdale Adrian

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours

• Activities Extra: Computer Class, Men's Club, Happy Hour, Etc.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: Determined By Occupancy.
  • Minimum Age: 60/62

• Licenses: HFA

About Brookdale Adrian

Brookdale Adrian provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Situated on 24 acres just west of Adrian. Only senior living community in Lenawee county to offer both independent and assisted living as well as on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy. Restaurant-styled dining offered in two dining rooms.

Map of Brookdale Adrian