Dogwood Forest of Acworth

4461 South Main St, Acworth, GA, 30101

Reviews of Dogwood Forest of Acworth

Cynthia120404350 February 22, 2016

Dogwood Forest of Acworth was a very nice, clean, top-of-the-line facility. I really liked it a lot, but the only problem I have is that it is way out of our price range. It had an open concept floor plan. There were recliners, and they encouraged the residents to come out of their rooms and interact with each other. There was a big, open space, and they were having a class at the time I was there. They had very nice rooms.

emahmuti January 04, 2016

In the beginning this was a wonderful place, but now it is horrible. Staff is rude and most do not speak good english. Things go missing all time, food quality is bad, and they do not want you if you get sick. They will make you jump thru hoops to get your loved one back home. Basically, if they get sick, put them in a nursing home or out on the street, cause Dogwood forest could care less where they go as long as they aren't there.

K. Leedy August 07, 2015

I do not know how to express my gratitude for all your staff members at facility. From the day one, they have been so helpful at the each step of the way for Amy to moving in to your facility. Every staff member at the facility are unbelievably helpful in many ways and they perform so plesantly. The nurse takes food care of Amy. The care manager does a great job caring Amy. They are very good about letting me know how Amy is doing, they keep very good detailed recoreds of Amy that I really appreciate. The lady in charge of activity is also so helpful to Amy by her inviting every activity she is creating for the residents. I can go on and on but every person in your facility is so great to all the residents and they do their job so efficiently and pleasantly. I spoke with many residents since Amy moved in and I have heard nothing but great thing about your staff, accommodations and the food. It is such a pleasure to see smiling faces among the residents as well as your staff members that shows your great management of the facility. Thank you. K. Leedy

Bob107007350 May 22, 2015

Everything was very nice about Dogwood Forest of Acworth. The facilities were very nice and so are the people. For the time we were there, the security was adequate.

Vickie6 October 16, 2014

My visit at Dogwood Forest was very nice. It was very friendly. It was brand new. I knew some of the people that work there, so I felt comfortable with it. It was a good facility from what I have seen. My mother-in-law was looking at a one-room, and it was spacious enough. We had lunch there. Food was excellent. We were informed of their activities. They had arts and crafts, movies, and games. The staff looked adequate.

Sandy34 June 17, 2014

My mom will move next month to Dogwood Forest. It is brand new. The staff was nice. The rooms were beautiful. They had bingo and cards. They had a theater there.

sr2ndblack May 03, 2012

Dogwood has a wonderful staff that does everything they can to care for their residents. My grandfather was there for about a year and they were able to provide the specialized care he needed for his advanced Alzheimer's. The staff is very welcoming and caring. They are also quick to attend to specific requests. Though like many similar facilities it does have a strange odor to it.

About Dogwood Forest of Acworth

Dogwood Forest of Acworth is an assisted living facility in Acworth, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Dogwood Forest of Acworth for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Dogwood Forest of Acworth