Lyndale Abilene

6565 Central Park Boulevard, Abilene, TX, 79606

Reviews of Lyndale Abilene

KEE31 October 18, 2012

The staff at the facility are really warm and genuine people who look out for the best interest of the residents. My mother lives close by and visits the facility every day..and is always commenting on how confident she is of the care that she receives there. The staff calls my mother often with various concerns since my grandmother has dementia and sometimes will fall or forget to take medicine and need me see a doctor. I like that they take the time to call a family member instead of dismissing the issue. The facility has a dining hall and a beauty parlor on site which is nice. My grandmother has always said positive things about the place and considers it her home. The only thing she sometimes doesn't like is the food, but it often has to be bland with her different food allergies and her tastes in food has changed since the onset of the dementia. There is a nurses station right across the hall from my grandmother's room, so that also provides a peace of mind for my mom since she knows they will be close by in case she needs medical attention. The dementia is quickly taking over more of her mind and I feel secure knowing that she is where she is at and still is shown dignity and respect by the staff.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Lyndale Abilene

Lyndale Abilene in Abilene, Texas, now part of the Sagora family of communities!

We believe seniors deserve the utmost in respect, courtesy, and care.

We strive to foster a lifestyle that is enriching, engaging and meaningful. Each day we care for and serve each resident in a manner that respects their individuality.

At Sagora, we believe in a lifestyle that nurtures the spirit, enables freedom of choice, encourages independence, preserves dignity, and involves family and friends.

That's the Sagora lifestyle.

Features of Lyndale Abilene

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62