Memory Care Facilities near Cornelius, North Carolina
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 13 reviews for Cornelius Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
My Dad Is in Assisted Living, and My Mom Feels So Guilty That She's Upset All the Time.
Blog Post: When one person in a marriage is in assisted living and/or memory care and the other isn't, emotions and guilt can run high. How to help a separated couple.
How Can I Ease the Transition Into an Assisted Living Facility or Alzheimer's Unit?
Question: The transition to a new living space in assited living and memory care can be hard. Consider this expert tip.
Dad Has Dementia and I Find Myself Lying to Him More and More. The Guilt is Killing Me!
Blog Post: Guilt over lying to someone with dementia, whether in a memory care community or not, doesn't solve the disease or help the pain you feel. How to cope with dementia caregiver's guilt.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?