Memory Care Facilities in Citrus County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 28 reviews for Citrus County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
20 Tips to Help You Get Rid of Junk
Article: For adults over 60, only a spouse's death or divorce is more stressful than moving. Here, 20 expert-tested tips to make downsizing or transitioning to assited living, memory care, independent living or continuing care communties easier for everyone.
Caring for a Parent and Child at the Same Time
Blog Post: Caring for older parents plus your own family is difficult, especially for younger caregivers. How to handle needy parents versus a new baby, and when it might be time to get help from home health agencies, for in-home care, or to move to assisted living or memory care.
Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
Question: Read expert advice about the differences between independent living and assisted living and learn more about what's best for you, as well as options for memory care and continuing care communities.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?