Availability

Reviews of Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center

Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Ivana January 23, 2015

Easter Seals is very good, and they received me very well. They have one adult for four seniors. As a matter of fact, they were playing bingo when I got there. Everything was nice, clean, and organized. The staff seemed to be very polite and friendly. I didn't see anything over there because they have a locker for everybody. They explained to me what their daily routine is and how they do things. They explained the forms that I have over here that the doctor has to fill out. It was a very positive experience. I'm still thinking about it, and I'm still looking around because it's for my mom. I wanted to make sure that it is a place that I can go and take her for a couple of hours.

Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by carla911 February 06, 2012

My Mom has Alzheimer - and she does not use pampers yet. This is my 1st step in finding care for her. The place is absolutely clean, the staff is very friendly and their is a nurse on duty. The State pays part of it (go to Dept of Elder Care for help) and I pay the rest. Its reasonable compare to the cost of being home. I can drop her off before I go to work at 8:00 (open at 7am) and my daughter picks her grandma at 5:00 (closes at 5:30pm.). I highly recommend it, to anyway looking for a place that is clean/friendly/secured. Security is a must and the alarm goes off if anyone tries to sneak off. My Mom is one of those wanderers who try to get out for a walk. There is a area with a gazebo, golf put, butterfly garden for them to walk around that closed in.

Location of Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center