Touching Lives Adult Day Services

4833 W. 123rd Street, Savage, MN, 55378

Reviews of Touching Lives Adult Day Services

Ann27 August 27, 2013

The staff are all very friendly. They concerned to all of the residents. They have different activities like games, exercises and outings that the residents can participate.

Jennifer24 August 27, 2013

The place is very nice and home-like. The staff is really nice. I have been using them for about 7 years for my mom. She goes there one day a week now. She used to go more.

They do a lot of activities like arts & crafts and bingo. They have all kinds of games like trivia games and they play with the beach ball.

Kathy45 August 27, 2013

I saw Touching Lives' sign as I was driving my husband to another day care center. It's much closer to our home. My family toured it and were very impressed by their facility and the people.

I have to say that their facility at that time was fairly new. They have good activities and programs with medical advisory. Deborah is dedicated in helping people. The staff as well are very dedicated to their job.

Carrol1 August 27, 2013

I found out about Deborah through some elderly people who were members of our church. When I tour the facility, I like the bigness of it and the separation of the rooms. I had toured others and it was just one giant room. With Touching Lives, they have separate rooms for activities, resting, eating and sleeping room if someone needed a nap. They also have a patio and has a large bathroom. I like their staff. I also love their activities that includes field trips, exercises, arts and crafts and baking cookies.

Jeanne10 August 27, 2013

A friend at church recommended Touching Lives. She worked there and knew my husband needed a special kind of care. They keep them busy with the different activities like field trips and games which my husband enjoyed so much. They did a very good job. The staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. I don't have any complaints at all.

Caring6540 August 14, 2013

I was looking for a local provider and Touching Lives is the closest. They have provided us in home health care. The care attendants come to my house to be with my wife. They're very upbeat and positive. It took a few people before we found the right match but the ladies who are with my wife now are top notch. We've had them the past year and a half.

About Touching Lives Adult Day Services

Touching Lives Adult Day Services provides adult day care services in Savage, MN. Services offered include organized daily activities in a community-based setting, transportation, meals, and professional supervision. Contact Touching Lives Adult Day Services for more details on respite care services and rates.

Features of Touching Lives Adult Day Services