Encore Memory Care Day Center

Overview of Ratings

4.9

August 25, 2011

By Big Smiles

This is a brand new state licensed facily. I had no idea what to expect. But, I was so pleased at how beautiful it was and how loving the whole staff was to me and my Mom. By the time we finished the tour "I wanted to stay there, too". Also, they have half days rates.

Photos of Encore Memory Care Day Center

About Encore Memory Care Day Center

Encore Memory Care and Day Center is an Adult Day Stay Center which specializes in Memory Care and is highly trained in Dementia and Alzheimer's. We have a complete Activity Calendar with Daily Programs to enrich the adult mind and body - providing physical, mental and spiritual enrichment. We have a Certified Activities Director, licensed RN's and LVN's and a trained Caregiving staff to meet the needs of each of our guests and their unique levels of care.

Encore Daily Enrichment Center is dedicated to providing dedicated memory care in an open, comfortable day center setting. Family owned and operated, Encore focuses on enhancing the daily lives of our guests in a secure, structured environment.

With specialized expertise in Alzheimer's and dementia care, our friendly staff welcomes our guests with engaging opportunities for social interaction, daily activities developed specifically for our guests living with memory impairment, nursing staff trained in dementia care and a warm, home-life atmosphere.

With a history rich in the senior housing industry, Encore Daily Enrichment Center is quickly becoming the leading regional provider in North Texas for adult day services.

Experience and Encore Day, and see what a difference a day can make.

Facility Type

Alzheimer's Day Care

Conditions Accepted

Incontinence, Limited mobility, Dementia/Alzheimer's, Vision/Hearing impairment.

Hours