Top nearby Adult Day Care Services:

Average Rating: 5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Southwest Focal Point Senior Center
64px
Posted by Marilyn113672450 October 05, 2015

I got spoiled going to the Southwest Focal Point Senior Center. They had just a day favorite activities and everything. Before I had physical problems, I went there three times a week, and I had so much fun. They had bingo and exercise. They had so many people. They had buses that would pick us up and took us there by nine o'clock in the morning and they brought us home around three, four or five in the afternoon.

I was impressed by it when I first walked in. It was like a big rotunda. They had various offices that were kind of scattered around. They offered craft classes and painting classes. They had exercise room, and their big auditorium had a stage. They had meals on wheels, and we all ate there in a big table. After that would be bingo. It was like my day was filled. They also had a little restaurant in there if you do not want the meals on wheels, and they had nice people. They had sandwiches, fruits, and things like that for lunch or dinner, or you could bring your own if you wanted to because they had microwave you could heat it up with. They had people that came over. They had a daycare center around in the back.

Southwest Focal Point Senior Center
64px
Posted by Sandy Deen August 17, 2011

My grandmother has been reluctant to go to a Senior Center for a while, but with the amount of attention that she needs, it has been difficult on me. However, when I took my grandmother to tour the facility, she was immediately curious about the environment. She participated in one group activity, and did not want to leave once the tour was complete. They have helped me with finding financial assistance for her. I am very excited about getting her started for both of us.

Location of Southwest Focal Point Senior Center