Promenade Senior Day Program

Reviews of Promenade Senior Day Program

Overview of Ratings

June 21, 2013

By Rur

Very good facility. My father really enjoys it.

May 08, 2013

By Ernesto C

Linda and her friendly staff at the New Windsor facility are worth their weight in gold. My mom, dad and I thank you for your compassion and the care you provide for my parents and the great sense of knowing they are safe and enjoying the time they are there.

May 02, 2013

By AS in RT

My parents have been attending this program for nearly a year and they both love it. The staff keeps them involved, entertained, and socially stimulated with activities, crafts and special events. They are always very friendly, pleasant and accommodating. I always know my parents are in good hands. I highly recommend!

April 30, 2013

By LZ

Other

Excellent Day Program in the Hudson Valley Region. Pefect for those who live with family members and would like an enriched environment to go to Monday-Friday. Clean facility with a spacious backyard for outdoor activities. Welcoming staff and Superb Program Director who explores all areas of learning for the participants.

Photos of Promenade Senior Day Program

About Promenade Senior Day Program

For more than 40 years the Laufer family has been dedicated to providing seniors with exceptional services. Our clients enjoy personalized care, friendship, love and laughter in each of our 5 communities.

Our social day program is open from 7:30-4:30, Monday-Friday.

We offer a light breakfast, dietician approved lunch and afternoon snack.

Located in a large, bright and cheerful building our activities include:

• Exercise
  • Trivia/Word games
  • Intergenerational Programs
  • Birthday celebrations
  • Bingo/Pokeno
  • We have implemented special dementia/Alzheimer activities.

Outdoor activies:

• Croquet
  • Bocce Ball
  • Horseshoes
  • Archery
  • Gardening in our chair high planters.

Rates

• Rate: $60/day.
  • We offer a “pay for 4 days…get the 5th day for free”, which brings the cost down to $48/day.
  • We offer a 30% discount for Veteran’s through the Orange County “Return the Favor” program.

Map of Promenade Senior Day Program