Promenade Senior Day Program

264 Windsor Highway, New Windsor, NY, 12553

Top nearby Adult Day Care Services

Reviews of Promenade Senior Day Program

Pam47 February 21, 2015

Promenade is just great! The woman that runs the company is wonderful. I actually enjoy going there. I pick him up just to sit with everybody and play whatever games they are playing, or just sit around and talk to them. I am very happy with the program. They have activities like bingo and I like that. They also printed things that you will remember as an older person like old TV shows then if someone can answer it, they talk about it. The staff were all very pleasant and accommodating and my father seems to like everybody there.

Betty106366750 February 19, 2015

The woman in-charge of the program, Linda -- I cannot say enough good things about her. She's outstanding, very energetic and very caring. She keeps things going for everyone. She does many different activities so that the people have a variety of things to keep them busy. If there is a holiday, she brings in some entertainers. She makes her staff to be responsible too. She really cares about them. They do singing, bowling, and cooking. My mom really enjoys every activity they have. I highly recommend them to anybody.

PaulineK July 12, 2013

I am the home care giver for my mother in law. She used to sit in her rocker day after day. Cranky and difficult to deal with. Since finding Promenade, the change has been nothing short of a miracle! She loves it and can't wait to get up, get dressed and head over. She sleeps better and her attitude has improved 100%. She can't remember what she ate while there :) but raves about the meals and the staff and new friends she has made. I would highly recommend Promenade in New Windsor for your loved one.

Rur June 21, 2013

Very good facility. My father really enjoys it.

Ernesto C May 08, 2013

Linda and her friendly staff at the New Windsor facility are worth their weight in gold. My mom, dad and I thank you for your compassion and the care you provide for my parents and the great sense of knowing they are safe and enjoying the time they are there.

AS in RT May 02, 2013

My parents have been attending this program for nearly a year and they both love it. The staff keeps them involved, entertained, and socially stimulated with activities, crafts and special events. They are always very friendly, pleasant and accommodating. I always know my parents are in good hands. I highly recommend!

LZ April 30, 2013

Excellent Day Program in the Hudson Valley Region. Pefect for those who live with family members and would like an enriched environment to go to Monday-Friday. Clean facility with a spacious backyard for outdoor activities. Welcoming staff and Superb Program Director who explores all areas of learning for the participants.

About Promenade Senior Day Program

Promenade Senior Day Program provides adult day care services in New Windsor, NY. Services offered include organized daily activities in a community-based setting, transportation, meals, and professional supervision. Contact Promenade Senior Day Program for more details on respite care services and rates.

Location of Promenade Senior Day Program