The Carousel Adult Day Center

7219 E. 17th St., Kansas City, MO, 64126

Reviews of The Carousel Adult Day Center

July 10, 2012

By jhnymriaacct

I have visited the Carousel Adult Day Center several times. I quickly noticed that the level of care and professionalism is quite impressive. The staff is engaged and commited to providing an environment filled with learning opportunities and self growth. I would definitely recommend The Carousel to those that have a need for Adult Day care.

April 24, 2012

By veeless

I can't believe the care and level of commitment the staff has towards their clients. My daughter has done better in this daycare program than she has done anywhere else, including the schools she attended. She loves going there every day and the staff work hard to maintain skills taught at home as well as helping her to develop some new skills. We are so lucky to have found this program. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a place for your loved one to spend their days.

July 07, 2011

By TxpMom48

Jacobs Well of Kansas City Ministries and The Carousel Adult Day Program offer a diverse range of services that set them apart from other facilities in this area. Professional and caring staff deliver quality services in a holistic manner that promotes positive outcomes based on individual needs. There is simply no other facility that can stand up to The Carousel in breadth and depth of services or in willingness to meet the needs of those they serve.

June 06, 2011

By dial

Friend or relative of resident

I took my aunt here a couple years ago and the improvement we saw in her was tremendous! I truly believe the carousel helped her live longer and happier. Everyday she was happy to get up and have somewhere to go. There was so much love there and I know my aunt was happy! Thanks to the best adult daycare ever. Truly a BLESSING!

Photos of The Carousel Adult Day Center

About The Carousel Adult Day Center

The Carousel provides services and supports to strengthen and enhance the lives of the elderly and adults with special needs. We operate seven days per week from 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM. We provide transportation. We have a spcecial unit for alzheimers clients. We provide incontinent care, personal hygiene and grooming, tube feeding and special diets. We provide physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy and music therapy. We provide ceramics, arts, crafts, community outings and other fun filled activiities. We are equipped with an onsite beauty salon for hair and nail care.

Facility Type

Adult Day Care (social), Adult Day Health Care, Alzheimer's Day Care

State of Missouri Health and Senior Services

Daily costs: $70.20/Day
Reimbursement: Private Pay, Medicaid/Medical

Client Care

Conditions Accepted

Incontinence, Limited mobility, Dementia/Alzheimer's, Stroke, Mental illness, Developmental disabilities, HIV/AIDS, Vision/Hearing impairment

Type of Onsite Care