The Carousel Adult Day Center

7219 E. 17th St., Kansas City, MO, 64126

Reviews of The Carousel Adult Day Center

S.Stone July 19, 2013

My son Phil has been going to Carousel for the last seven years. He enjoys the care and attention received there. He loves the outings, and activities available at Carousel's large facility. I really appreciate the transportation and breakfast/lunch meals provided. The workers/faculty are great taking care of Phil's needs and making sure he is always happy and enjoying himself there.

Foreign Vistor June 06, 2013

This visit is embedded in my mind forever. The care of the employees and the founder is outstanding. This is family I would recommend this facility to anyone who has a need or requirement of this nature. Well done.

CTHOMPSON1 November 23, 2012

A Memorable Thanksgiving Lunch

On Thanksgiving Eve 2012, I had the opportunity to each lunch with the clients of Carousel Day center, their relatives, friends, staff members, and board members. I want to first thank the staff of Carousel Day Center for allowing me to share in a very memorable event. This was the first time that I was able to visit The Carousel Day Center during their lunch time; I was very impressed. The staff is committed to ensuring that every client is nurtured and loved. When I walked in the dining area every client was eating along with the board members, staff, clients and their families. I was able to have a very involved conversation with two of the clients' families; they are very impressed with the facility and the care that their family members receive. The facility is committed to their values and it truly shows. I would recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for an adult day care facility in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.

jhnymriaacct July 10, 2012

I have visited the Carousel Adult Day Center several times. I quickly noticed that the level of care and professionalism is quite impressive. The staff is engaged and commited to providing an environment filled with learning opportunities and self growth. I would definitely recommend The Carousel to those that have a need for Adult Day care.

veeless April 24, 2012

I can't believe the care and level of commitment the staff has towards their clients. My daughter has done better in this daycare program than she has done anywhere else, including the schools she attended. She loves going there every day and the staff work hard to maintain skills taught at home as well as helping her to develop some new skills.

We are so lucky to have found this program. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a place for your loved one to spend their days.

TxpMom48 July 07, 2011

Jacobs Well of Kansas City Ministries and The Carousel Adult Day Program offer a diverse range of services that set them apart from other facilities in this area. Professional and caring staff deliver quality services in a holistic manner that promotes positive outcomes based on individual needs. There is simply no other facility that can stand up to The Carousel in breadth and depth of services or in willingness to meet the needs of those they serve.

dial June 06, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

I took my aunt here a couple years ago and the improvement we saw in her was tremendous! I truly believe the carousel helped her live longer and happier. Everyday she was happy to get up and have somewhere to go. There was so much love there and I know my aunt was happy! Thanks to the best adult daycare ever. Truly a BLESSING!

From The Carousel Adult Day Center

The Carousel provides services and supports to strengthen and enhance the lives of the elderly and adults with special needs. We operate seven days per week from 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM. We provide transportation. We have a spcecial unit for alzheimers clients. We provide incontinent care, personal hygiene and grooming, tube feeding and special diets. We provide physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy and music therapy. We provide ceramics, arts, crafts, community outings and other fun filled activiities. We are equipped with an onsite beauty salon for hair and nail care.

Facility Type