Juniper House Homecare

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 11, 2014

By Sveta P

Juniper House is the best! The food is healthy,fresh and delicious. My mom's homemaker is great. I am relaxed knowing someone checks on my mom each day.

July 22, 2014

By Phil M.

Other

Juniper house provides my in-law a warm, caring environment that she can't wait to get to every day. The staff there loves working with the elderly and the kitchen is incredible-taking every individual's specific dietary restrictions into account when making both the meals that the elderly eat while at day care and those that they also deliver. This also makes it really convenient for my wife's grandmother, knowing that for most of the day she's being taken good care of and eating well (the food's quite good, I've had a few bites!). They also offer at-home care, which can range from basic things like doing laundry and anything else on up, but thankfully my wife's grandmother is still independent enough to be able to do that on her own. Definitely will consider it in future if need be.

April 24, 2014

By Michael V

Juniper offers my father a variety of options. He attends the Adult Day Center at 598 Farmington Avenue and also receives Meals on Wheels and Homecare from the same company! So easy to have all the services under one roof.

December 30, 2013

By anton g

The care is very poor, the same activities every other day, the food is like hospital food, do not go there!

Features of Juniper House Homecare

About Juniper House Homecare

"Program provides daily living skills assistance, social supports, therapeutic recreation, meals, and beautician services for elders ages 65+ or adults ages 18+, if disabled who are immigrants from Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and other countries who may not speak English. Languages other than English spoken include Bosnian, Polish and Russian. Transportation is provided for residents of Bloomfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Hartford, Manchester, New Britain, Newington, West Hartford and Wethersfield."

Map of Juniper House Homecare