Juniper House Homecare

632 Prospect Ave., Hartford, CT, 06105

Reviews of Juniper House Homecare

Nadia S. July 02, 2015

I am very thankful for Juniper House's kind attitude, great services, and never-ending help. When I started going to the daycare, my mood has brightened. i love seeing my friends there. My relatives are very happy that my mood has changed. Before I started going to Juniper House, I was depressed, but for the past year since I started going, I became very happy and started to appreciate life. My relatives noticed this and are very pleased with my mood now.

Olga Golli June 22, 2015

At home I always feel lonely. However, when I come to Juniper house, I am surrounded by my friends that I love. Friends that I understand, and that understand me. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Whenever I ask for help, they always provide it to me. Juniper House is like a second home to me. Their meals from Elmwood Kitchen are delicious. I don't usually eat much, but when I receive their meals, I eat it all with delight. It's a complex of many international foods. The cooks are very experienced, and I enjoy their cooking very much. I hope that the food will always stay this delicious.

Damir September 12, 2014

I come to the Juniper House 4 times a week to get out of my appartment. I enjoy the day center activities. With my friend we play table pool, cards, backgammon. The food is great. The staff always helps me with any problems. Juniper is like home to me.

Sveta P September 11, 2014

Juniper House is the best! The food is healthy,fresh and delicious. My mom's homemaker is great. I am relaxed knowing someone checks on my mom each day.

Phil M. July 22, 2014

Juniper house provides my in-law a warm, caring environment that she can't wait to get to every day. The staff there loves working with the elderly and the kitchen is incredible-taking every individual's specific dietary restrictions into account when making both the meals that the elderly eat while at day care and those that they also deliver. This also makes it really convenient for my wife's grandmother, knowing that for most of the day she's being taken good care of and eating well (the food's quite good, I've had a few bites!). They also offer at-home care, which can range from basic things like doing laundry and anything else on up, but thankfully my wife's grandmother is still independent enough to be able to do that on her own. Definitely will consider it in future if need be.

Michael V April 24, 2014

Juniper offers my father a variety of options. He attends the Adult Day Center at 598 Farmington Avenue and also receives Meals on Wheels and Homecare from the same company! So easy to have all the services under one roof.

anton g December 30, 2013

The care is very poor, the same activities every other day, the food is like hospital food, do not go there!

About Juniper House Homecare

Juniper House Homecare provides adult day care services in Hartford, CT. Services offered include organized daily activities in a community-based setting, transportation, meals, and professional supervision. Contact Juniper House Homecare for more details on respite care services and rates.

Features of Juniper House Homecare