Eskaton Carmichael ADHC

5105 Manzanita Avenue, Suite C, Carmichael, CA, 95608

Top Nearby Adult Day Care Services

Reviews of Eskaton Carmichael ADHC

By Norbert W.

The staff is friendly and very helpful. They treat me with respect and kindness. The food is good. The activities are good too. Table volleyball is my favorite. The center is clean and well-lit. The medical staff is competent. I would recommend this place for day care.

By Ella11

Michael is thrilled to be part of Eskaton once more and we were overjoyed as well! We especially appreciate the staff members. They know and understand him so well. They know what to do and know how to treat him. They keep him happy and busy with his projects. Eskaton Adult Day Care is an exceptional program to be a part of!

By Barbara Swansborough

The quality of service is very good.

August 27, 2015

By Colleen & Corinne Camby

They do a great job! Dad has been improved socially since he started attending Eskaton.

About Eskaton Carmichael ADHC

Eskaton Carmichael ADHC provides adult day care services in Carmichael, CA. Services offered include organized daily activities in a community-based setting, transportation, meals, and professional supervision. Contact Eskaton Carmichael ADHC for more details on respite care services and rates.

Map of Eskaton Carmichael ADHC