Dealing with the Holidays
The holidays have a way of bringing family and friends together. But they also have their challenges -- from choosing the right gifts for seniors to dealing with bossy siblings or finding comfortable ways to spend time with someone with Alzheimer's .
Holidays With Your Loved Ones
- Holiday Gifts for Seniors
- 12 Family Movies to Watch This Holiday Season With Someone Who Has Dementia
- Holidays With Parents
- Holiday Stress-Busters: 18 Sanity-Saving Shortcuts
- Three Questions to Help De-Stress Your Holiday Season
- Ho! Ho! Whoa!
Finding Care During Holidays
Traveling During the Holidays
Caregiving During the Holidays
- A New Year's Prayer for the Elderly
- #1 New Year's Resolution for Caregivers
- 10 for '10: Feel-Good Dementia Caregiver New Year Resolutions
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Resolutions
- An E-tool to Help You Keep Your New Year's Resolutions
- Anti-Cancer New Year's Resolutions
- How to Celebrate the New Year -- with Cancer
Mother's and Father's Day
- What to do while mom is out during Christmas break?
- Christmas Surprise
- How can I help my mom deal with being alone on Christmas day?
- How do we tell family about Mom's memory loss before they see her for Christmas?
- "All I Want for Christmas": A Caregiver Wish List
- Ghosts of Christmas Past "“ and 4 Other Top Caregiver Challenges