Dealing with the Holidays
The holidays have a way of bringing family and friends together. But they also have their challenges -- from choosing the right gifts for seniors to dealing with bossy siblings or finding comfortable ways to spend time with someone with Alzheimer's .
Holidays With Your Loved Ones
- Holiday Gifts for Seniors
- 12 Family Movies to Watch This Holiday Season With Someone Who Has Dementia
- Holidays With Parents
- Holiday Stress-Busters: 18 Sanity-Saving Shortcuts
- Three Questions to Help De-Stress Your Holiday Season
- Ho! Ho! Whoa!
Finding Care During Holidays
Traveling During the Holidays
Caregiving During the Holidays
- Beat the Holiday Blues With These 5 Stress-Busting Strategies
- Dementia Holiday Activities That Lower Stress and Raise the Joy
- Holidays With Memory Loss
- Holiday Tipping
- Happy Holiday Tips for Alzheimer's Caregivers (Emphasis on the "Happy")
- Caring for Parents Post Holidays
- A New Year's Prayer for the Elderly
- #1 New Year's Resolution for Caregivers
- 10 for '10: Feel-Good Dementia Caregiver New Year Resolutions
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Resolutions
- An E-tool to Help You Keep Your New Year's Resolutions
- Anti-Cancer New Year's Resolutions
- How to Celebrate the New Year -- with Cancer
- A Caregiver Valentine: Could Criticism of Your Dementia Care Really Be Love?
- Love You Bushels
- Love and Marriage (and Caregiving): Caring.com's Marriage Survey
- Assisted Loving
- 5 Surprising Ways to Show Your Love
- A New Definition of Love
Mother's and Father's Day
4th of July
- Celebrating July 4th With a Loved One Who Has Dementia
- Who's Your Hero?
- What Does Courage Mean to You?
- Help Seniors Beat the Dangers of Summer Heat
- How To Barbecue the Healthy Way
- Thanksgiving Dilemma: When Illness Intrudes on the Holidays
- How to Say Thank You to a Caregiver This Thanksgiving
- This Thanksgiving, Watch Out for BPA
- 10 Ways to Thank a Caregiver
- 5 Things Caregivers Can Be Thankful for
- What to do while mom is out during Christmas break?
- Christmas Surprise
- How can I help my mom deal with being alone on Christmas day?
- How do we tell family about Mom's memory loss before they see her for Christmas?
- "All I Want for Christmas": A Caregiver Wish List
- Ghosts of Christmas Past "“ and 4 Other Top Caregiver Challenges