Eating and Nutrition
Get healthy eating tips along with which foods can prevent disease. Plus: Get answers to frequently asked questions about diet and nutrition -- or ask your own question.
Eating, Nutrition, and the Body
- A Miracle Food to Protect Your Heart & Blood Vessels
- What Foods Can Help Me Defend My Body Against Illness?
- Inflammation: It's All in the Diet
- Undernutrition and Overnutrition: How To Prevent and Treat Through Diet
- Too Much or Too Little: Get the Right Amount of Salt for a Healthy Diet
- 8 Foods That Lower Blood Pressure
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Interview With Angela Lemond
Eating, Nutrition, and the Mind
- Severe Dementia Refusal to Eat
- Are There Foods that Reduce Risk of Alzheimer's or Parkinson's Disease?
- 3 Eating Hazards for Someone With Dementia
- Can Changes in Diet Enhance Mental Function or Slow Mental Decline?
- 7 Natural Cures for Migraines
- 3 Sweet Treats for Someone With Dementia Who's Having Trouble Swallowing
- How Safe is it for an Alzheimer's Patient to Drink Wine?
Eating and Nutrition for Seniors
- Why is My Mother Spitting Out Her Last Bite of Food?
- Weight Loss: Keeping a Food Diary Makes a Difference
- Food Safety: 10 Guidelines for the Elderly
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Bringing Food to Family or Friends
- How Can I Get Mom to Eat Better Quality Food?
- Yummy Soft Foods For Seniors
- Eating After 50: 10 Sneaky Ways to Get More Calcium
- What is a Healthy Diet For Inactive Adults?
Tip: Stock the Freezer With Heart-Healthy Meals
If someone you're caring for has heart problems and is living on his own, it may be difficult for him to get meals on the table, let alone prepare foo... read more