Eating and Nutrition
Get healthy eating tips along with which foods can prevent disease. Plus: Get answers to frequently asked questions about diet and nutrition -- or ask your own question.
Eating, Nutrition, and the Body
- A Miracle Food to Protect Your Heart & Blood Vessels
- What Foods Can Help Me Defend My Body Against Illness?
- Inflammation: It's All in the Diet
- Undernutrition and Overnutrition: How To Prevent and Treat Through Diet
- Too Much or Too Little: Get the Right Amount of Salt for a Healthy Diet
- 8 Foods That Lower Blood Pressure
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Interview With Angela Lemond
Eating, Nutrition, and the Mind
- Severe Dementia Refusal to Eat
- Are There Foods that Reduce Risk of Alzheimer's or Parkinson's Disease?
- 3 Eating Hazards for Someone With Dementia
- Can Changes in Diet Enhance Mental Function or Slow Mental Decline?
- 7 Natural Cures for Migraines
- 3 Sweet Treats for Someone With Dementia Who's Having Trouble Swallowing
- How Safe is it for an Alzheimer's Patient to Drink Wine?
Eating and Nutrition for Seniors
- Why is My Mother Spitting Out Her Last Bite of Food?
- Weight Loss: Keeping a Food Diary Makes a Difference
- Food Safety: 10 Guidelines for the Elderly
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Bringing Food to Family or Friends
- How Can I Get Mom to Eat Better Quality Food?
- Yummy Soft Foods For Seniors
- Eating After 50: 10 Sneaky Ways to Get More Calcium
- What is a Healthy Diet For Inactive Adults?