Getting a good night's sleep is a common problem among adults. Know the midnight snacks that can stop you from getting the sleep you need.
Befriend the right foods, and the pounds are much more likely to peel off than if you just try to cut calories across the board. Here, seven foods known to nutritionists to boost your metabolism and make it easier to lose weight.
When you need an energy boost, all snacks are definitely not equal. Learn which snacks provide important nutrients and long-lasting energy.
More About Healthy Eating
- 5 Foods That Help You Sleep
- Simple Diet Changes
- Weight Loss: Keeping a Food Diary Makes a Difference
- Inflammation: It's All in the Diet
- Super Snacks: 5 Best Snacks for Mood
- 7 Common Senior Nutrition Myths
- Foods for Men
- Foods for Women
- 9 Healthy Grab-and-Go Breakfasts
- Food for Thought: What to Eat During Menopause
- My Grocery List for a Long, Healthy Life
- Foods That Prevent Memory Loss
- 10 Make-Ahead Meals to Bring to Family or Friends
- High Blood Pressure? Put Down the Salt Shaker
- How to Help Someone Make Dietary Changes
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Bringing Food to Family or Friends