Befriend the right foods, and the pounds are much more likely to peel off than if you just try to cut calories across the board. Here, seven foods known to nutritionists to boost your metabolism and make it easier to lose weight.
Getting a good night's sleep is a common problem among adults. Know the midnight snacks that can stop you from getting the sleep you need.
When you need an energy boost, all snacks are definitely not equal. Learn which snacks provide important nutrients and long-lasting energy.
More About Healthy Eating
- 5 Foods That Help You Sleep
- Simple Diet Changes
- Weight Loss: Keeping a Food Diary Makes a Difference
- 3 Cautions About Dietary Supplements for Seniors
- 7 Common Senior Nutrition Myths
- My Grocery List for a Long, Healthy Life
- 9 Healthy Grab-and-Go Breakfasts
- Inflammation: It's All in the Diet
- Super Snacks: 5 Best Snacks for Mood
- Foods for Men
- 5 Foods Every Woman Should Eat More Of
- Food for Thought: What to Eat During Menopause
- 5 Benefits of Home-Delivered Meals for Seniors
- Foods That Prevent Memory Loss
- 10 Make-Ahead Meals to Bring to Family or Friends
- How to Help Someone Make Dietary Changes