Getting a good night's sleep is a common problem among adults. Know the midnight snacks that can stop you from getting the sleep you need.
Befriend the right foods, and the pounds are much more likely to peel off than if you just try to cut calories across the board. Here, seven foods known to nutritionists to boost your metabolism and make it easier to lose weight.
Want to eat right but don't know how? See this guide to small -- and sometimes surprising -- diet changes that can bring big results over time.
More About Healthy Eating
- 5 Foods That Help You Sleep
- Super Snacks: 5 Best Snacks for Energy
- Weight Loss: Keeping a Food Diary Makes a Difference
- Super Snacks: 5 Best Snacks for Mood
- Foods That Prevent Memory Loss
- 9 Healthy Grab-and-Go Breakfasts
- Food for Thought: What to Eat During Menopause
- Foods for Women
- Foods for Men
- Inflammation: It's All in the Diet
- My Grocery List for a Long, Healthy Life
- How to Help Someone Make Dietary Changes
- High Blood Pressure? Put Down the Salt Shaker
- 10 Make-Ahead Meals to Bring to Family or Friends
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Bringing Food to Family or Friends
- Beware Triglycerides, the "Forgotten Fat"-- and Easy Ways to Lower Your Risk