Funerals and Memorial Services
Learn how to plan funeral services, make appropriate funeral arrangements, and get help with funeral planning for a loved one. Choose the best music, poems and other readings, and get help writing a eulogy for the funeral or memorial service you're planning.
Planning a Funeral
- What to Do When Someone Dies
- How to Plan a Funeral
- Organizing a Funeral
- How Do I Go About Finding a Funeral Director?
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Funeral Director
- How Can We Arrange a Nonreligious Funeral?
- How is a Catholic Funeral Service Different From Other Funeral Services?
- Holding a Memorial Service Before Death?
Paying for a Funeral
- 8 Tips to Honor Your Loved One (on a Budget)
- Is There Financial Assistance for Funeral Expenses?
- 5 Common Funeral Traps and How to Avoid Them
- Should I be Responsible for My Father's Funeral Bill?
- Buying a Casket or an Urn
- Who is Responsible for the Final Costs of My Almost-Ex-Husband?
- Does Life Insurance Cover Funeral Expenses?
- Will I, as Executor, Pay for Funeral and Burial Expenses for My Father?
- Does Medicaid Pay for Funerals?
- Does SSI Help With Funeral Expenses?
- Is Burial Assistance Available From the State?
- Veterans Burial Benefits
Funeral Service Templates
Caregiving at Home
Long-Term Residential Care
- Alzheimer's / Other Dementias
- Broken Hip / Falls
- COPD / Other Lung Ills
- Dental Care
- Drug and Alcohol Dependency
- Drugs / Medications
- Foot Care
- General Health
- Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sexuality & Relationships
- Urinary Tract Infections