Philip Feldman, Expert

Philip Feldman is a partner in charge of the trusts and estates practice at Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass in San Francisco.

Recently Published on

How do I set up a conservatorship for my mother? — Sep 05, 2007
Stop and figure out whether you really need a conservatorship immediately. It's not always necessary. If you need to sell stock to finance her care, start by calling the br...
What's the emergency procedure for obtaining durable power of attorney for finance or health care? — Sep 05, 2007
Ideally, your mother will have a revocable trust in place, so that you can assume the role of trustee when the time comes. If your mother hasn't signed a durable power of a...