Naps aren't just for babies -- a daily nap gives surprising health benefits. Learn how naps improve your health, and how to get the most out of them.
Losing weight is more effective when you keep a food diary, a new study finds.
Medicare covers only minimal weight loss counseling. Learn the conditions for Medicare coverage of counseling for losing weight.
More About Weight Control
- Weight Loss After 40 -- Why It's So Hard, and What Works
- 7 Foods That Help You Lose Weight
- Prevent Diabetes
- How to Beat Caregiver Stress Syndrome and Stay Healthy
- 10 Surprising Clues to Stroke Risk
- Inflammation in the Body
- Kitchen Gadgets and Health
- Nausea: Helping Someone With Cancer Maintain Appetite and Weight