Heart Disease Solution Center
Treatment and Recovery
- 10 Questions to Ask After a Heart Attack
- What to Expect After a Heart Attack
- What to Expect When Someone With Heart Disease Has Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Coronary Bypass Recovery: What to Expect
- Is Aspirin Necessary to Treat Heart Disease?
- What is the Average Life Expectancy for a Heart Disease Patient After a Bypass Surgery?
Tip: Flu Shot Could Cut Cardiovascular Risks
Believe it or not, a yearly flu shot might help prevent a stroke or heart attack. Several different groups of researchers have reported that the influ... read more