Cold and Flu FAQs
Want to avoid a cold or flu this winter? Find out how you can boost your immune system -- and have a good time while you're at it. Discover 7 tips now.
Not sure if you have a cold, the flu, swine flu, or pneumonia? Download our helpful chart so you know the signs and symptoms.
Swine and seasonal flu can turn into something more serious -- here's what to watch for
More About Cold and Flu FAQs
- What Are the Most Common Side Effects of a Flu Shot?
- How Long Does It Take for a Flu Shot to Offer Protection?
- What fever-reducing drug is safe to take with Alzheimer's medications?
- What Should I Do About a Cold That Won't Go Away?
- What's the Best Treatment for Swine Flu or for Seasonal Flu?
- What happens to patients on chemo if they catch a cold or the flu?
- What's the Best Treatment for a Cold?