Find out about the latest cholesterol tests along with ways to lower high cholesterol with diet and medications. Plus: Get expert advice on how to lower your cholesterol and reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke.
Preventing High Cholesterol
- What Are the New Cholesterol Tests?
- 10 Nuts With Super-Healing Powers
- 7 Foods That Help You Lose Weight and Lower Cholesterol
- 8 Snacks That Fight Heart Disease and Lower Cholesterol
- Foods That Help Lower Cholesterol for Women
- Foods That Help Lower Cholesterol for Men
- Healthy Beverages to Lower Cholesterol
How To Lower Cholesterol
- Are There Ways to Lower Cholesterol Besides Using Statins?
- Can Someone With Mildly Elevated LDL Cholesterol Use Diet to Avoid Statins?
- The Nutrient That Can Help You Lose Weight, Lower Cholesterol and Reduce Your Risk of Colon Cancer
- How Do I Control High Cholesterol When I Get Bad Reactions to The Medications I Have Tried?
Caring For High Cholesterol
Affects of High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Diabetes -- and Cancer?
- The Facts About Fat: How Fat Affects Cholesterol & Cardiovascular Disease
- Are Hyperbaric Dives a Possibility for Relieving Post-Stroke Issues?
- What's the Difference Between Angina, Coronary Artery Disease, and Heart Disease?
- Cholesterol Drugs: Are They Dangerous?
Tip: Flu Shot Could Cut Cardiovascular Risks
Believe it or not, a yearly flu shot might help prevent a stroke or heart attack. Several different groups of researchers have reported that the influ... read more