Learn how to prevent or minimize neuropathy and other side effects from chemotherapy and what to expect about chemotherapy-induced hair loss and low blood cell counts . Plus: Get answers to frequently asked questions about chemotherapy --or ask your own question .
Treatments During Chemotherapy
Questions About Chemotherapy
- Can Other Cancers Develop During Chemo?
- I had Chemotherapy Two Years Ago. I've Just Had My First Cold Since.
- How Fast Does Hair Fall Out From Chemo?
- Will There be a Chemo Smell on Skin After Treatment?
- Is it Ok to Smoke When You Are Going Through Chemo?
- How Long Does Nausea Last After Chemo? How Soon Does it Hit?
Caregiving During Chemotherapy
- Can my Adult Daughter Give Herself Chemo Injections at Home?
- How Do You Get Chemo Chills to Stop?
- How Do We Help My Brother-in-Law, Who is Receiving Chemo and Radiation, Get Ready to Leave the House a Little Quicker?
- My Mom is Undergoing Chemo - But She Won't Wash Her Hands!
- Doctor Recommends Quitting Chemo. Is This Common?
- Should My Dad Be Feeling Stomach Pain After Chemo for Stage 4 Colon Cancer?