A good nap can be good for you. What's more, there are secrets to getting a truly "good" nap. Learn how to get the most from a little daytime sleep.
Lifestyle factors are now considered most important for a long life. Know what is no longer considered a good indicator of aging well.
Research shows that attitude and lifestyle -- more than other factors -- affect how long and happily you live. Learn five tips for aging well.
More About Caregiver Health
- 7 Top Health Risks for Men Over 40
- Caregiver Power Nap
- Health Benefits of Tea
- 5 Surprising Benefits to Drinking Coffee
- Super-Healing Foods
- Energy Foods: 5 Foods That Fight Fatigue
- Health Risks for Women Over 40
- 5 Foods That Sabotage Your Sleep
- Is It Alzheimer's?
- How to Beat Caregiver Stress Syndrome and Stay Healthy
- Weight Loss After 40 -- Why It's So Hard, and What Works
- 6 Doctor-Tested Ways to Fight Colds
- Women and Aging
- Sleep Problems
- 7 Early Warning Signs of Breast Cancer
- 5 Foods That Help You Sleep