Learn about prostate cancer symptoms, breast cancer symptoms -- as well as the cancer symptoms that women are most likely to ignore and the cancer symptoms that men are most likely to ignore.
What are the risk factors for breast cancer? Risk factors for breast cancer include family history, overweight, drinking alcohol, and using HRT.
Read our informative cancer guides to learn about cancer symptoms and how to recognize cancer signs at Caring.com.
More About Cancer Symptoms
- Women: Cancer Symptoms You're Most Likely to Ignore
- Self-Exams for Cancer and Other Diseases
- Are There Early Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer? Yes!
- 7 Early Warning Signs of Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer Signs
- Men: Cancer Symptoms You're Most Likely to Ignore
- Prostate Cancer Signs
- Flu Season Alert: Watch for Signs of Leukemia in Seniors
- What are the signs and symptoms of salivary gland cancer?
- What are the signs of thyroid cancer?
- What are the signs of bone cancer?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
- Can a black or brown dot under toenails be a sign of skin cancer?
- Can itching in the genitals indicate possible cancer?
- Does surgery make cancer spread faster because of oxygen exposure?
- Does nipple discharge mean breast cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of brain cancer?
- What are the signs of colon cancer?
- What are common leg or jaw bone cancer symptoms?
- Can bone and joint pain be a symptom of cancer or is it just bad arthritis?
- What are symptoms of bladder cancer?
- What are the symptoms of pancreatic cancer?
- What are the symptoms of cervical cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of bone cancer?