Learn about prostate cancer symptoms, breast cancer symptoms -- as well as the cancer symptoms that women are most likely to ignore and the cancer symptoms that men are most likely to ignore.
What are the risk factors for breast cancer? Risk factors for breast cancer include family history, overweight, drinking alcohol, and using HRT.
Read our informative cancer guides to learn about cancer symptoms and how to recognize cancer signs at Caring.com.
More About Cancer Symptoms
- Women: Cancer Symptoms You're Most Likely to Ignore
- Self-Exams for Cancer and Other Diseases
- Are There Early Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer? Yes!
- 7 Early Warning Signs of Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer Signs
- Men: Cancer Symptoms You're Most Likely to Ignore
- Flu Season Alert: Watch for Signs of Leukemia in Seniors
- Prostate Cancer Signs
- Does this sound like a relapse in cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of salivary gland cancer?
- What are the signs of lung cancer?
- What are the symptoms of lung cancer?
- What are the signs of thyroid cancer?
- What are the signs of cervial cancer?
- What are the signs of bone cancer?
- Could these be lung cancer symptoms?
- Is ovarian cancer possible after a hysterectomy?
- Can a black or brown dot under toenails be a sign of skin cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of testicular cancer?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
- What are the symptoms and stages of pancreatic cancer?
- What Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia symptoms suggest a patient needs treatment?
- Can itching in the genitals indicate possible cancer?
- Can bone and joint pain be a symptom of cancer or is it just bad arthritis?