Quick Tip: How to Increase Font Size on Web Pages
Last updated: Aug 12, 2010
Did you know that you can adjust the font size on any web page with the touch of just two keys?
To increase font size: Hold down the "Ctrl" (control) key and the '+' (plus) key at the same time.
To decrease font size: Hold down the "Ctrl" (control) key and the '-' (minus) key at the same time.
Note: Mac computers don't have a Ctrl (control) key. If you're a Mac user, you'll need to hold down the Apple/Command key along with the plus or minus key.
I use this trick on a daily basis. I hope you find it helpful too! Go ahead; give it a try on this page!
Troubleshooting: On the off chance that it doesn't work, use your curser and click anywhere on the page. This will ensure that the page you're looking at is recognized by the computer as your active window. Now try again.
- No More Missed Pills
- Tech Tools for Long-Distance Caregiving - Part II
- Tech Tools for Long-Distance Caregiving - Part I
- An E-tool to Help You Keep Your New Year's Resolutions
- Tech-Savvy Gift Ideas
- Tis the Season for Online Shopping
- U can txt 2!
- Shopping for Household Essentials Made Easy
- An Easier Way to Eat Out
- How to Watch Your Favorite Shows and Movies Online