Take a Break
Go Ahead, Sip That Coffee
Last updated:October 05, 2011
For many of us, a cup of joe is the ideal break "“ until we start worrying about all the negative health associations out there. Lately, the news about coffee is pretty good. Those who drink four cups a day have a 20 percent lower risk of depression, according to 2011 research by the Harvard School of Public Health. Coffee also contains anti-oxidants that can lower the risk of cancer or diabetes. That it's also a stimulant may be useful to busy caregivers "“ unless insomnia is a problem for you, in which case you may be imbibing too much of a good thing.
-- Paula Spencer Scott
- Stretch for More Energy
- Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: How Accurate Are Movies on Aging?
- How to Write Away Your Blues
- Three Questions to Help De-Stress Your Holiday Season
- Surround Yourself With the Smell of Relaxation
- Call a Favorite Person, Face-to-Face
- Stop Multi-Tasking to Ease Stress and Get More Done
- Escaping in a Book Has Never Been Easier
- A Soothing Reason to Build Snack Breaks Into Your Day
- Creative Visits Boost Friendships "“ and Your Health