Smile of the Week
Words of Wisdom, Part 3
Last updated: Dec 29, 2011
Here are a few more of our favorites:
- If you have to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race hasn't achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
- There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
- People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
- You shouldn't confuse your career with your life.
- No matter what happens... somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
- A person who is nice to you but rude to a waiter isn't a nice person.
- Never lick a steak knife.
- Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
- You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
- The Junk Wars: 8 Ways to Get Rid of Aging Parents' "Stuff"
- Know Thy Father: A Guide to Dad's Day
- Don't Wait for a Doctor's Visit to Test for High Blood Pressure
- 8 Spring Pick-Me-Ups for Tired Caregivers
- 10 Feel-Good Dementia Caregiver New Year Resolutions
- How to Say Thank You to a Caregiver This Thanksgiving
- Mom Far Away? Cool Gift Ideas, and Yes, There's Still Time!
- World Alzheimer's Day and Why People With Alzheimer's Need It
- Secret Cure for Deadly Stress: Taking the Team Approach
- Prescription Medications Cost Too Much? Here's What to Do