Smile of the Week
Never Too Old for Love
Last updated: Oct 16, 2012
Here's a heartwarming story of a couple who met and fell in love in their assisted living community. He's 88, and she's 90, and they're now known as "the love birds."
It came as a complete surprise. She wasn't looking for love. "The prettiest 90-year-old in South Carolina," he says. "Ain't nobody prettier than that."
Learn more about their story: You Can't Hurry Love
Think maybe someone has a crush on you? Look for the 9 Wordless Ways Someone Says "I Love You".
- The Junk Wars: 8 Ways to Get Rid of Aging Parents' "Stuff"
- Know Thy Father: A Guide to Dad's Day
- Don't Wait for a Doctor's Visit to Test for High Blood Pressure
- 8 Spring Pick-Me-Ups for Tired Caregivers
- 10 Feel-Good Dementia Caregiver New Year Resolutions
- How to Say Thank You to a Caregiver This Thanksgiving
- Mom Far Away? Cool Gift Ideas, and Yes, There's Still Time!
- World Alzheimer's Day and Why People With Alzheimer's Need It
- Secret Cure for Deadly Stress: Taking the Team Approach
- Prescription Medications Cost Too Much? Here's What to Do