Smile of the Week
Lord of the Dance Floor
Last updated: Dec 30, 2015
Dancing is not only fun, but it actually has many physical and mental benefits. It can pick up your mood by giving you greater self-confidence and self-esteem. Other great perks include shedding calories, increasing your heart rate, and improving your balance and muscle strength. Look no further than this spry gentleman's sweet moves for your dance floor inspiration.
- The Junk Wars: 8 Ways to Get Rid of Aging Parents' "Stuff"
- Know Thy Father: A Guide to Dad's Day
- Don't Wait for a Doctor's Visit to Test for High Blood Pressure
- 8 Spring Pick-Me-Ups for Tired Caregivers
- 10 Feel-Good Dementia Caregiver New Year Resolutions
- How to Say Thank You to a Caregiver This Thanksgiving
- Mom Far Away? Cool Gift Ideas, and Yes, There's Still Time!
- World Alzheimer's Day and Why People With Alzheimer's Need It
- Secret Cure for Deadly Stress: Taking the Team Approach
- Prescription Medications Cost Too Much? Here's What to Do