Smile of the Week
And the Beat Goes On
Last updated: May 04, 2014
"I was in a coffee shop recently when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really loud so I timed my fart with the beat of the music.
"After a couple of songs I started to feel better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me ... And suddenly I remembered I was listening to my iPod.
"(That's what happens when old people start using technology!)"
- The Junk Wars: 8 Ways to Get Rid of Aging Parents' "Stuff"
- Know Thy Father: A Guide to Dad's Day
- Don't Wait for a Doctor's Visit to Test for High Blood Pressure
- 8 Spring Pick-Me-Ups for Tired Caregivers
- 10 Feel-Good Dementia Caregiver New Year Resolutions
- How to Say Thank You to a Caregiver This Thanksgiving
- Mom Far Away? Cool Gift Ideas, and Yes, There's Still Time!
- World Alzheimer's Day and Why People With Alzheimer's Need It
- Secret Cure for Deadly Stress: Taking the Team Approach
- Prescription Medications Cost Too Much? Here's What to Do