Smile of the Week
A Dream Come True
Last updated: Feb 23, 2016
You never know when your dreams will come true. For Virignia McLaurin, it happened at the age of 106. She always dreamt of visiting the White House and meeting the first African American President. Watch the moment when her dreams were fulfilled--she couldn't have been happier for the timing of this opportunity as she was also celebrating Black History Month:
- The Junk Wars: 8 Ways to Get Rid of Aging Parents' "Stuff"
- Know Thy Father: A Guide to Dad's Day
- Don't Wait for a Doctor's Visit to Test for High Blood Pressure
- 8 Spring Pick-Me-Ups for Tired Caregivers
- 10 Feel-Good Dementia Caregiver New Year Resolutions
- How to Say Thank You to a Caregiver This Thanksgiving
- Mom Far Away? Cool Gift Ideas, and Yes, There's Still Time!
- World Alzheimer's Day and Why People With Alzheimer's Need It
- Secret Cure for Deadly Stress: Taking the Team Approach
- Prescription Medications Cost Too Much? Here's What to Do