The V.A. pays monthly benefits to certain low-income veterans. Learn who's eligible, how much the V.A. pays, and how to apply for a V.A. pension.
V.A. grants help some veterans buy a specially adapted vehicle or adapt their own. Learn who qualifies and how to apply for an adapted vehicle grant.
The V.A. offers burial benefits for some veterans' families. What benefits are offered, who qualifies, and how to apply for V.A. burial benefits.
More About Veteran's Benefits
- CHAMPVA Medical Benefits
- V.A. Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- V.A. Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- V.A. Home Modification Grants
- Veterans Benefits: Financial Help for Veterans and Their Survivors
- V.A. Medical Benefits
- Priority V.A. Medical Benefits for Veterans With a Service-Connected Disability
- Using VA Benefits to Pay for Nursing Homes and Other Long-Term Care
- V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
- V.A. Death Pension
- Low Income? How to Pay for In-Home Care With Public Benefits
- V.A. Aid and Attendance and Housebound Benefits
- 9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
- Who Qualifies for VA Medical Benefits?
- Veterans Benefits for Assisted Living
- How to Use Public Benefits to Help Pay for Long-Term Nursing Home Costs
- Does VA pay for spouse nursing home charges?
- Does the V.A. Have Pensions for Disabled, Low-Income Veterans?
- Does the Veterans Administration have any claim on my parent's estate?
- What happens when patients run out of Medicare days?
- What can I do help my brother, who has terminal lung cancer and refuses hospice services?
- Will the VA take all the assets that my husband and I share to pay for his care?
- If my mother remarried a man who wasn't a veteran, does she lose her veteran benefits?
- Is there funeral expense assistance available to a veteran's widow?
- Can I receive compensation for my health issues through my VA benefits?
- How do we get the benefits that my father had a right to?
- How can I become my grandma's financial guardian in Alabama?
- Do VA benefits go directly to a facility for their cost of care?
- Are there veteran's benefits for individuals who are not receiving disability?
- Are my husband and eligible to live in the Veterans Home?
- How can we find out if my mother is eligible for VA survivor benefits?
- Why would my deceased mother get a check from the VA after my father's death?