V.A. grants help some veterans buy a specially adapted vehicle or adapt their own. Learn who qualifies and how to apply for an adapted vehicle grant.
The V.A. offers burial benefits for some veterans' families. What benefits are offered, who qualifies, and how to apply for V.A. burial benefits.
The V.A. Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) goes monthly to a veteran's survivors. Learn who's eligible, what's paid, and how to apply.
More About Veteran's Benefits
- V.A. Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- V.A. Home Modification Grants
- V.A. Medical Benefits
- V.A. Pension
- Priority V.A. Medical Benefits for Veterans With a Service-Connected Disability
- CHAMPVA Medical Benefits
- V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
- Using V.A. Benefits to Pay for Long-Term Care
- Veterans Benefits: Financial Help for Veterans and Their Survivors
- Who Qualifies for Veterans Medical Benefits
- 9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
- Low Income -- Paying for Home Care
- V.A. Aid and Attendance and Housebound Benefits
- V.A. Death Pension
- Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
- Exploring Options for Home Healthcare
- Does VA pay for spouse nursing home charges?
- Does the V.A. Have Pensions for Disabled, Low-Income Veterans?
- Does any part of a VA widows pension amount have to be repaid under current laws?
- Does the Veterans Administration have any claim on my parent's estate?
- Does the Department of Veterans Affairs seek reimbursement for a veteran's nursing home care?
- What happens when patients run out of Medicare days?
- What can I do help my brother, who has terminal lung cancer and refuses hospice services?
- Why am I not eligible for veteran's benefits after the death of my husband?
- Can you use benefits from VA and Medicare coverage in conjunction?
- If my mother remarried a man who wasn't a veteran, does she lose her veteran benefits?
- Will the VA take all the assets that my husband and I share to pay for his care?
- How do we get the benefits that my father had a right to?
- Will the VA cover the installation and a ramp for a veteran's home?
- How does his retirement and VA disability affect our chances for Medicaid approval?
- Is there funeral expense assistance available to a veteran's widow?
- If I have previously served in the Navy, will my new wife be eligible for any benefits?