The V.A. pays monthly benefits to certain low-income veterans. Learn who's eligible, how much the V.A. pays, and how to apply for a V.A. pension.
The V.A. compensates for disability due to active-duty injury or illness. Learn who's eligible, what the V.A. pays, and how to apply.
Veterans benefits can ease a senior or disabled person's finances. To help a veteran apply, consider these qualifications for veterans benefits.
More About Veteran's Benefits
- V.A. Medical Benefits
- V.A. Grants for Adapted Vehicles
- V.A. Burial Benefits
- V.A. Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- V.A. Home Modification Grants
- Priority V.A. Medical Benefits for Veterans With a Service-Connected Disability
- CHAMPVA Medical Benefits
- Using V.A. Benefits to Pay for Long-Term Care
- V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
- Who Qualifies for Veterans Medical Benefits
- V.A. Aid and Attendance and Housebound Benefits
- V.A. Death Pension
- 9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
- Low Income -- Paying for Home Care
- Caregiver Organizations
- How to Use Public Benefits to Help Pay for Long-Term Nursing Home Costs
- Does VA pay for spouse nursing home charges?
- Does the V.A. Have Pensions for Disabled, Low-Income Veterans?
- Does any part of a VA widows pension amount have to be repaid under current laws?
- Does the Veterans Administration have any claim on my parent's estate?
- Does the Department of Veterans Affairs seek reimbursement for a veteran's nursing home care?
- What happens when patients run out of Medicare days?
- What can I do help my brother, who has terminal lung cancer and refuses hospice services?
- Can I receive compensation for my health issues through my VA benefits?
- If my mother remarried a man who wasn't a veteran, does she lose her veteran benefits?
- How do we get the benefits that my father had a right to?
- Will the VA cover the installation and a ramp for a veteran's home?
- How does his retirement and VA disability affect our chances for Medicaid approval?
- My father just passed, am I entitled to receive any of his benefits?
- If I have previously served in the Navy, will my new wife be eligible for any benefits?
- Why am I not eligible for veteran's benefits after the death of my husband?
- Why would my deceased mother get a check from the VA after my father's death?