The V.A. provides home-modification grants for veterans, under certain conditions. Learn who's eligible, what the V.A. pays, and how to apply.
Most veterans are eligible for V.A. medical benefits -- with some restrictions. Learn who's eligible, what benefits are provided, and how to apply.
The V.A. pays monthly benefits to certain low-income veterans. Learn who's eligible, how much the V.A. pays, and how to apply for a V.A. pension.
More About Veteran's Benefits
- V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
- Priority V.A. Medical Benefits for Veterans With a Service-Connected Disability
- V.A. Grants for Adapted Vehicles
- V.A. Burial Benefits
- V.A. Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- V.A. Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- CHAMPVA Medical Benefits
- Using V.A. Benefits to Pay for Long-Term Care
- Veterans Benefits: Financial Help for Veterans and Their Survivors
- Who Qualifies for Veterans Medical Benefits
- V.A. Death Pension
- V.A. Aid and Attendance and Housebound Benefits
- 9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
- Low Income -- Paying for Home Care
- Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
- How to Use Public Benefits to Help Pay for Long-Term Nursing Home Costs
- Does VA pay for spouse nursing home charges?
- Does the V.A. Have Pensions for Disabled, Low-Income Veterans?
- Does any part of a VA widows pension amount have to be repaid under current laws?
- Does the Veterans Administration have any claim on my parent's estate?
- What happens when patients run out of Medicare days?
- What can I do help my brother, who has terminal lung cancer and refuses hospice services?
- Does the Department of Veterans Affairs seek reimbursement for a veteran's nursing home care?
- Is there funeral expense assistance available to a veteran's widow?
- Will the VA cover the installation and a ramp for a veteran's home?
- How do we get the benefits that my father had a right to?
- Will the VA take all the assets that my husband and I share to pay for his care?
- Can I receive compensation for my health issues through my VA benefits?
- Do VA benefits go directly to a facility for their cost of care?
- Are there veteran's benefits for individuals who are not receiving disability?
- Are my husband and eligible to live in the Veterans Home?
- How can we find out if my mother is eligible for VA survivor benefits?