Most veterans are eligible for V.A. medical benefits -- with some restrictions. Learn who's eligible, what benefits are provided, and how to apply.
V.A. grants help some veterans buy a specially adapted vehicle or adapt their own. Learn who qualifies and how to apply for an adapted vehicle grant.
The V.A. offers burial benefits for some veterans' families. What benefits are offered, who qualifies, and how to apply for V.A. burial benefits.
More About Veteran's Benefits
- CHAMPVA Medical Benefits
- V.A. Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- V.A. Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- V.A. Home Modification Grants
- Veterans Benefits: Financial Help for Veterans and Their Survivors
- V.A. Pension
- Priority V.A. Medical Benefits for Veterans With a Service-Connected Disability
- Using VA Benefits to Pay for Nursing Homes and Other Long-Term Care
- V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
- V.A. Death Pension
- Low Income? How to Pay for In-Home Care With Public Benefits
- V.A. Aid and Attendance and Housebound Benefits
- 9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
- Who Qualifies for VA Medical Benefits?
- Caregiver Organizations
- How to Use Public Benefits to Help Pay for Long-Term Nursing Home Costs
- Does VA pay for spouse nursing home charges?
- Does the V.A. Have Pensions for Disabled, Low-Income Veterans?
- Does the Veterans Administration have any claim on my parent's estate?
- Does any part of a VA widows pension amount have to be repaid under current laws?
- Does the Department of Veterans Affairs seek reimbursement for a veteran's nursing home care?
- What happens when patients run out of Medicare days?
- What can I do help my brother, who has terminal lung cancer and refuses hospice services?
- How do we get the benefits that my father had a right to?
- Will the VA take all the assets that my husband and I share to pay for his care?
- If my mother remarried a man who wasn't a veteran, does she lose her veteran benefits?
- Is there funeral expense assistance available to a veteran's widow?
- Will the VA cover the installation and a ramp for a veteran's home?
- How does his retirement and VA disability affect our chances for Medicaid approval?
- Why would my deceased mother get a check from the VA after my father's death?
- How can I become my grandma's financial guardian in Alabama?
- Do VA benefits go directly to a facility for their cost of care?