Various nursing home and other long-term care programs are available to veterans through the V.A. Learn about V.A. long-term care and how to apply.
The V.A. offers medical benefits through CHAMPVA, which is similar to Medicare. Learn what coverage is available, who's eligible, and how to apply.
Some veterans receive priority medical care from the V.A. Learn about the priority group system, who's eligible, and how to apply for priority care.
More About Veteran's Benefits
- V.A. Pension
- V.A. Medical Benefits
- V.A. Home Modification Grants
- V.A. Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- V.A. Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- V.A. Burial Benefits
- V.A. Grants for Adapted Vehicles
- V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
- Veterans Benefits: Financial Help for Veterans and Their Survivors
- 9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
- Low Income? How to Pay for In-Home Care With Public Benefits
- Who Qualifies for VA Medical Benefits?
- V.A. Aid and Attendance and Housebound Benefits
- V.A. Death Pension
- Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
- 3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
- Does VA pay for spouse nursing home charges?
- Does the V.A. Have Pensions for Disabled, Low-Income Veterans?
- Does the Veterans Administration have any claim on my parent's estate?
- What can I do help my brother, who has terminal lung cancer and refuses hospice services?
- What happens when patients run out of Medicare days?
- How do we get the benefits that my father had a right to?
- Is Mom responsible for paying back VA pension if the VA made the mistake?
- Is there funeral expense assistance available to a veteran's widow?
- Will the VA take all the assets that my husband and I share to pay for his care?
- If my mother remarried a man who wasn't a veteran, does she lose her veteran benefits?
- How long should an application for Veteran's Assistance take to process?
- Will the VA cover the installation and a ramp for a veteran's home?
- How does his retirement and VA disability affect our chances for Medicaid approval?
- Why am I not eligible for veteran's benefits after the death of my husband?
- If I have previously served in the Navy, will my new wife be eligible for any benefits?
- Will my VA benefits change depending on the cost of living to the stave I'm moving to?