Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Living with AMD
- Should someone with macular degeneration be driving?
- What are the recommended magnified lighted mirrors to help with macular degeneration?
- My 90 year old grandma has vision problems in her right eye. Should she still be driving?
- Should my parent, who has macular degeneration, take antioxidants to help stem vision loss?
Caring for Someone with AMD
Caregiving at Home
- Alzheimer's / Other Dementias
- Broken Hip / Falls
- COPD / Other Lung Ills
- Dental Care
- Drug and Alcohol Dependency
- Drugs / Medications
- Foot Care
- General Health
- Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sexuality & Relationships
- Urinary Tract Infections
Tip: Tip: Watch for the Sideways Glance
Glaucoma, an eye disease of the optic nerve, is common over age 60 -- but fortunately most cases develop slowly. See this important clue that can be a tip-off to getting vision checked. read more