Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Living with AMD
- Should someone with macular degeneration be driving?
- What are the recommended magnified lighted mirrors to help with macular degeneration?
- My 90 year old grandma has vision problems in her right eye. Should she still be driving?
- Should my parent, who has macular degeneration, take antioxidants to help stem vision loss?
Caring for Someone with AMD
- How can I help my dad, who is losing his vision from macular degeneration?
- Will herbs help recover vision lost from glaucoma?
- How can I encourage my parent to want to learn about his eye disease?
- How can I help my parent accept her eye disease?
- 11 Safety Steps for Your Low-Vision Parent's Home
- Long-Term Care
- At Home Care
Tip: Tip: Watch for the Sideways Glance
Glaucoma, an eye disease of the optic nerve, is common over age 60 -- but fortunately most cases develop slowly. See this important clue that can be a tip-off to getting vision checked. read more