Feel great at any age. Find out how to ward off some of the most common age-related illnesses, how to manage conditions you may be living with, and how to take care of those you love.
The kitchen is one of the most dangerous rooms in your house. Learn five common kitchen dangers you may never have thought of before.
The kitchen is one of the most dangerous rooms in the house. Learn five simple steps that can make your kitchen safer for everyone.
Household bathrooms hold surprising safety dangers to people of any age, especially older adults. Learn bathroom dangers, and how to address them.
More About Favorites
- 5 Surprising Ways to Make a Bathroom Safer
- Aging in Place Help
- Aging in Place Communities
- 7 Design Secrets for a House You Can Live in Forever
- How to Find Meal Delivery Services for Every Budget
- How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
- A Buyer's Guide to Choosing Bedding Products and Bedroom Accessories
- So Your Parent Wants to Move In With You -- Can You Afford It?
- Senior-Friendly TV Remote
- Age in Place Tips
- Bathroom Safety for Older Adults
- When a Parent Moves In: How to Get Your House Ready
- Making Someone's Kitchen Safer After a Stroke
- Where can I find resources to help with the design and materials for a wheelchair ramp?
- How can I convince my mom to start using a cane?
- Is there a tax break for home modifications?
- How can I get financial help for things like a ramp and hand rails to accomodate my disabled mother who now lives with me?
- I have heard that the "Meals on Wheels" program is available...
- What are some budget-friendly ways to keep my mom safe during bathing?
- How do I address the use of the stove with my mother?
- Is there financial aid to help with a house remodel?
- Should we get my mother a hospital bed?
- Is there a special dishwasher for the elderly?
- What could help my mom make phone calls more easily?
- Which type of music player would be easiest for my mom to control?