What Medicaid Does and Doesn't Cover
Medicaid rules for coverage of nursing home care are complex and vary from state to state. Know the basics of Medicaid coverage of nursing home care.
If you're thinking of "spending down" your assets to qualify for Medicaid, be careful! Discover 4 behaviors might put you at risk for losing benefits for 5 years.
Does Medicaid pay for funerals or cremation? Find out if Medicaid or other government programs cover funeral expenses and burial costs at Caring.com.
More About What Medicaid Does and Doesn't Cover
- Will Medicare pay for hearing aids?
- Can Medicaid or Medicare provide part-time home care?
- Will Medicaid pay for an electric wheelchair?
- Will my mother lose her Medicaid benefits for Memory Care facility?
- Will Medicaid pay for my dad's ventilator and skilled nursing care in my home?
- If I paid my Mom's debts, would this affect her Medicaid recertification?
- Does Medicaid or Medicare cover a CNA to care for the blind?
- Does Medicaid cover respite care in Massachusetts?
- Will Medicare cover a hospital stay for dental work?
- Does Medicaid cover hearing aids in Kansas?
- Read more questions about What Medicaid Does and Doesn't Cover…