Understanding Liver CancerIt's important to know the risk factors for liver cancer. Alcoholism and certain diseases such as hepatitis raise your risk of liver cancer, so understanding these conditions and how they affect liver health is important. Knowing the signs of liver cancer will help you recognize and diagnose the disease earlier.
Beads soaked in chemotherapy or radioactive isotopes can stop growth of liver tumors.
When swollen feet are caused by liver cancer, will a diuretic help relieve the swelling? Or is the cause of the swelling more complicated than that?
How can I help my dearest mother from dealing with the swelling in her legs and stomach resulting from liver and lung cancer? No doctors seems to have an answer.
More About Understanding Liver Cancer
- Are there foods that can help with treating liver cancer?
- What is the life expectacy with stage 4 prostate and liver cancer?
- Stage 4 Liver Cancer and All Treatment Options Have Been Exhausted. What's Next?
- How long will chemoembolization last?
- On the average, how many chemo treatments are usually needed for colon and liver cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of liver cancer?
- Can we really know how long my father has to live with colon cancer?
- Is it possible to have liver cancer with no symptoms?
- What's the prognosis with a liver cancer diagnosis?
- Why is there this pain during chemotherapy?
- Read more questions about Understanding Liver Cancer…