Read our swine flu blog post and related swine flu discussions concerning prevention in seniors at Caring.com.
Not sure if you have a cold, the flu, swine flu, or pneumonia? Download our helpful chart so you know the signs and symptoms.
Many people worry about catching a cold or the flu while on an airplane flight. Learn 12 top tips for avoiding germs and illness when you fly.
More About Swine Flu
- When Should I See My Doctor if I Think I Have Swine Flu -- or Any Flu?
- What Should I Do if I Think I Have Swine Flu?
- What Are the Symptoms of H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) or of Seasonal Flu?
- What's the Best Treatment for Swine Flu or for Seasonal Flu?
- Am I in danger of contracting h1n1 (swine flu) after recent surgery?
- Can a Flu Shot Give You the Flu?
- How Long Does It Take for a Flu Shot to Offer Protection?
- When's the Best Time to Get a Flu Shot?
- How Can I Avoid Getting Swine Flu -- or Any Flu?
- What Are the Most Common Side Effects of a Flu Shot?
- Read more questions about Swine Flu …